General Questions As a New User. [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Hesham Kamel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

General Questions As a New User. [resolved]

Post by Hesham Kamel »

Hi Dear Lovely readers :D

I am a new user. I have just registered recently.

I am a book lover and looking to read more than 5k Books here. But I have a little problem.

I don't want to subscribe in Amazon Kindle unlimited in order to get the book I want. One of the purpose I decide to join here is because the books here are free to download.

The Questions:

Can I get the book without purchasing it?

Can I look for the book somehow on the internet for free and review it here?

Can I download the free books available on the OnlineBookClub andriod app and review it here?

One of things that attract me to join here is the availability to read book without paying for it in exchange for a review. I don't care about the money. I just want to read books because I love reading.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

hesham165 wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 20:27 Hi Dear Lovely readers :D

I am a new user. I have just registered recently.

I am a book lover and looking to read more than 5k Books here. But I have a little problem.

I don't want to subscribe in Amazon Kindle unlimited in order to get the book I want. One of the purpose I decide to join here is because the books here are free to download.

The Questions:

Can I get the book without purchasing it?

Can I look for the book somehow on the internet for free and review it here?

Can I download the free books available on the OnlineBookClub andriod app and review it here?

One of things that attract me to join here is the availability to read book without paying for it in exchange for a review. I don't care about the money. I just want to read books because I love reading.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Hello,

And welcome to the team. You do not necessary need a Kindle Unlimited; please go to your preferences page (review-team/preferences.php) and mark the formats you would like to use. After that, go to your select page (review-team/select.php) to see the selection of books available for you to review.

Before you do all this and choose your first book, I would suggest that you read the Review Team Guidelines; that will help you to familiarize yourself with the process. Here's the link to guidelines for reference: review-team/guidelines.php

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Hesham Kamel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Hesham Kamel »

Yeah! Now I understand how to use the website.

Thank you Ms.Kirsi for the help.

It looks like I have found my first friend here. You can message me and talk with me about Books and current reading anytime. I will start reading my first book so soon!

Thanks again :)
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Hesham Osama Kamel wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 09:51 Yeah! Now I understand how to use the website.

Thank you Ms.Kirsi for the help.

It looks like I have found my first friend here. You can message me and talk with me about Books and current reading anytime. I will start reading my first book so soon!

Thanks again :)
You are most welcome. :tiphat:
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”