Amazon Reviews [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Sara Kammeraad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sara-kammeraad.html
Latest Review: Fantasy Realms Coloring Book by Carolina Mattos Alvarado and Steven A Ridder

Amazon Reviews [resolved]

Post by Sara Kammeraad »

I have already submitted my review on Amazon as requested. However, I have encountered an issue regarding the validation of my review. Upon sharing the review link multiple times, I received notifications stating that it could not be validated. After some investigation, I realized that the reason for this validation issue is that my Amazon account is registered under my business account name, "The BRB Collection," instead of my personal name. Unfortunately, I couldn't locate any specific section on the website where I can modify the Amazon account name to reflect my business account. If there is a designated area for changing the Amazon account name, I would greatly appreciate your guidance in resolving this matter. Alternatively, if no such option exists, there might not be much that can be done in this situation. It is worth mentioning that the review has been successfully posted on Amazon. While monetary compensation for the review is not my primary concern, I do wish to inform the authors that my review has been published.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Sara Kammeraad wrote: 07 Jun 2023, 06:51 I have already submitted my review on Amazon as requested. However, I have encountered an issue regarding the validation of my review. Upon sharing the review link multiple times, I received notifications stating that it could not be validated. After some investigation, I realized that the reason for this validation issue is that my Amazon account is registered under my business account name, "The BRB Collection," instead of my personal name. Unfortunately, I couldn't locate any specific section on the website where I can modify the Amazon account name to reflect my business account. If there is a designated area for changing the Amazon account name, I would greatly appreciate your guidance in resolving this matter. Alternatively, if no such option exists, there might not be much that can be done in this situation. It is worth mentioning that the review has been successfully posted on Amazon. While monetary compensation for the review is not my primary concern, I do wish to inform the authors that my review has been published.
Hi, Sara,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the trouble. Unfortunately, once Amazon Display Name has been added to our system, it cannot be changed. The only option would be to change your Amazon name to match the one recorded to OBC.

I hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Sara Kammeraad
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 6
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sara-kammeraad.html
Latest Review: Fantasy Realms Coloring Book by Carolina Mattos Alvarado and Steven A Ridder

Post by Sara Kammeraad »

It really doesn't. I am not sure why there's not an option to change the Amazon name thru this website. I would say that would be my suggestion. When I did have a personal account it was hacked several times and a lot of things were purchased and sent to a lot of different places. I am not willing to change my business account to my name, because well it's a business not a personal account. But thank you so much for replying.
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Sara Kammeraad wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 09:20 It really doesn't. I am not sure why there's not an option to change the Amazon name thru this website. I would say that would be my suggestion. When I did have a personal account it was hacked several times and a lot of things were purchased and sent to a lot of different places. I am not willing to change my business account to my name, because well it's a business not a personal account. But thank you so much for replying.
Hi there,

And thank you for your response. I am sorry I couldn't be of more help. I suppose this rule has been set to prevent scammers from benefiting from the system. However, if you'd like, I can forward a suggestion of allowing changing Amazon Display Name under special circumstances. Let me know what you think.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”