PRQ

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Evans Nyongesa
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-evans-nyongesa.html
Latest Review: Why Does Government Need to be Funded? by Amphidromus

PRQ

Post by Evans Nyongesa »

I wrote a book review 3 weeks ago. The review never got any editor scorecard up to date. A week ago I got a notification that my review was rejected due to wrong Post Review Questions claiming that I answered the book has no profanity. That is not true cause I still have my notes where I singled out cases of profanity, typos and everything.
Even after appealing for the rejection, I got the same response. It's unfair doing this cause you're making me think I'm crazy.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Evans Nyongesa wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 01:11 I wrote a book review 3 weeks ago. The review never got any editor scorecard up to date. A week ago I got a notification that my review was rejected due to wrong Post Review Questions claiming that I answered the book has no profanity. That is not true cause I still have my notes where I singled out cases of profanity, typos and everything.
Even after appealing for the rejection, I got the same response. It's unfair doing this cause you're making me think I'm crazy.
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. Did you list the profanities on your Post Review Questionnaire? If you listed them in the correct place, they would be visible to editors. Can I see a screenshot of the response you got?

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”