Re: Daily Giveaway Reward (Resolved)

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1902
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Re: Daily Giveaway Reward (Resolved)

Post by Surabhi Rani »

This is to request that I won the daily giveaway on 25.5.2023. The Book of the Day that day was 'Warrior Entrepreneur' by Zachary Green. I also sent you a screenshot of the receipt as per your instructions on 29.5.2023, Indian time. (Please note that I had already bought the aforementioned book earlier on 24th October 2022, when it had been the Book of the Day. So, I did not need to purchase it again on 25.5.2023, and you should find the receipt dated 24th October enclosed.)

I have not received my giveaway prize of twenty dollars so far after ten days of sending my receipt showing the book title along with other details. My prize should have been sent within one week of sending the receipt for the book. I would really appreciate it if you look into the matter as soon as possible and reply to me regarding the same.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Surabhi Rani wrote: 08 Jun 2023, 12:50 This is to request that I won the daily giveaway on 25.5.2023. The Book of the Day that day was 'Warrior Entrepreneur' by Zachary Green. I also sent you a screenshot of the receipt as per your instructions on 29.5.2023, Indian time. (Please note that I had already bought the aforementioned book earlier on 24th October 2022, when it had been the Book of the Day. So, I did not need to purchase it again on 25.5.2023, and you should find the receipt dated 24th October enclosed.)

I have not received my giveaway prize of twenty dollars so far after ten days of sending my receipt showing the book title along with other details. My prize should have been sent within one week of sending the receipt for the book. I would really appreciate it if you look into the matter as soon as possible and reply to me regarding the same.
Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the inconvenience. Are you still waiting for your prize to be sent?

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Surabhi Rani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Demonslayer
Bookshelf Size: 1902
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-surabhi-rani.html
Latest Review: How To Decorate Cookies With Your Kids in an Afternoon by Micah Rhodes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Surabhi Rani »

Thank you very much ma'am for sending me my giveaway reward!
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 196
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Surabhi Rani wrote: 11 Jun 2023, 15:52 Thank you very much ma'am for sending me my giveaway reward!
Hi there,

And thank you for the update. I am happy to hear you got your reward.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”