Email Verification Help

Discuss whatever your heart desires, just be civil. Posts made in this forum do not increase new members' post counts.
tuarani
Bookshelf Size: 0

Re: Email Verification Help

Post by tuarani »

My email ID is spelled wrong. How do I correct it?
Merben Jun Tepan Andojar
Currently Reading: Wack City
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-merben-jun-tepan-andojar.html
Latest Review: This May Be Difficult to Read by Claire Rubman

Post by Merben Jun Tepan Andojar »

Done!
Chi8102som8473jully
Currently Reading:

Post by Chi8102som8473jully »

Please am a new member here . Am finding it difficult to verify my email account in order to get the code. Please 🙏 some one should help me out .I can't get to my give away 😪😪
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Chi8102som8473jully wrote: 21 May 2023, 05:02 Please am a new member here . Am finding it difficult to verify my email account in order to get the code. Please 🙏 some one should help me out .I can't get to my give away 😪😪
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I'm very sorry you are having trouble with the emails verification Have you followed the steps outlined above?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
tuarani

Post by tuarani »

Please send me link to change my email id.. It has been spelt wrong. I am not able to update any status
Chi8102som8473jully
Currently Reading:

Post by Chi8102som8473jully »

Yes I have followed the step outline still the same thing
Anamika sl

Post by Anamika sl »

I got my email verification.
Kat H
Currently Reading: Last Words from Above
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kat-h.html
Latest Review: Winning the War on Cancer by Sylvie Beljanski
Reading Device: B00I15SB16

Post by Kat H »

Hi Scott, This is Kat H. I don't know where my last note to you that I just sent went. My main problem right now that is preventing me from updating my Review Team account is that my storage on my tablet and phone has run out. I can't replace it until next week after a paycheck. I hope this message gets to you. I will try again next week as soon as possible. Then, I will request an appeal to be reinstated on the Review Team. I did read the entire book, but am distracted by numerous family challenges. I apologize. Sincerely, Kat H
tuarani

Post by tuarani »

Error report

My email is spelt wrong. Please help me to rectify it
Melisa Jane
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Melisa Jane »

tuarani wrote: 03 Jun 2023, 21:06 Error report

My email is spelt wrong. Please help me to rectify it
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. You can change your email address via the UCP here: ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details

If you experience any challenges at all, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen

~ Scott Hughes
Rhona Gainey

Post by Rhona Gainey »

Hi,

the email-address the mail for verification has been sent to is not correct. Unfortunately I can not see how I can change on my profile to a different email-address.

Can you please advice me how to change to the correct email.

Kind regards,
Rhona
Areen Adeel

Post by Areen Adeel »

Can someone please help me, by mistake I used the wrong email to sign up and now its not working. I want to change my email, how do I do it?
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Rhona Gainey wrote: 05 Jun 2023, 12:12 Hi,

the email-address the mail for verification has been sent to is not correct. Unfortunately I can not see how I can change on my profile to a different email-address.

Can you please advice me how to change to the correct email.

Kind regards,
Rhona
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. You can change your email address via the UCP here: ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=reg_details

If you experience any challenges at all, please let me know and I'll do my best to assist you.

Thank you.
Melissa.

~ Scott Hughes
Melisa Jane

Post by Melisa Jane »

Areen Adeel wrote: 06 Jun 2023, 14:45 Can someone please help me, by mistake I used the wrong email to sign up and now its not working. I want to change my email, how do I do it?
Hi,

Thank you.
Melissa.

~ Scott Hughes
Shanda Gonzalez

Post by Shanda Gonzalez »

The link doesn’t work to change email.

Return to “Community & Off-Topic”