Manual Level 6 approval [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Jane Ogwang
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 132
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-ogwang.html
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Manual Level 6 approval [resolved]

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Very little information has been given regarding this manual verification issue. How does one even start the process, and what does it entail? I've just realized I've been removed from level 6 despite meeting every other criterion. What should be my next step?
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

Hi Jane. From what I heard on the other forums, they receive an email for the process. I think you will receive an email, there, it contains what's needed.
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:
Latest Review: Dr. Marsha and the Case of the Missing Marshmallows and Hotdogs by Dr. Rachel B. Wellner

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 22 Jun 2023, 05:58 Hi Jane. From what I heard on the other forums, they receive an email for the process. I think you will receive an email, there, it contains what's needed.
Thank you for the quick response. Is there anything I need to do to prompt the email, it has been 2 days.
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Jane Omollo wrote: 22 Jun 2023, 06:19
Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 22 Jun 2023, 05:58 Hi Jane. From what I heard on the other forums, they receive an email for the process. I think you will receive an email, there, it contains what's needed.
Thank you for the quick response. Is there anything I need to do to prompt the email, it has been 2 days.
Hello Jane,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please give it a few more days, and if you still do not receive instructions, please do let us know.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Precious Amarachi Nzeakor
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 99
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-precious-amarachi-nzeakor.html
Latest Review: I'll Always Be With You by Violetta Armour

Post by Precious Amarachi Nzeakor »

Hello. Have you received any update since?
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Ngozi Amarachi wrote: 25 Jun 2023, 02:05
Hello. Have you received any update since?
Unfortunately, no update yet.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Kirsi Cultrera wrote: 22 Jun 2023, 06:33
Hello Jane,

And thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the inconvenience. Please give it a few more days, and if you still do not receive instructions, please do let us know.

Hello Kirsi, I still haven't got any update.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Hey, I'm yet to receive any communication.
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Jane Omollo wrote: 10 Jul 2023, 05:18
Hi Jane. As far as I know, they are still making changes to the level 6 qualifications, especially being an editor.

I'm also waiting. They are still in the process.
Jane Ogwang
Currently Reading:

Post by Jane Ogwang »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 10 Jul 2023, 06:12
Hi Jane. As far as I know, they are still making changes to the level 6 qualifications, especially being an editor.

Okay, thanks for the response. Would you kindly keep us updated as soon as something comes up?
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Jane Omollo wrote: 14 Jul 2023, 02:46

Okay, thanks for the response. Would you kindly keep us updated as soon as something comes up?
Sure, Jane. I think we'll receive an update via email as well, as soon as there's an update on this matter.
Kirsi Cultrera

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 14 Jul 2023, 03:19

Sure, Jane. I think we'll receive an update via email as well, as soon as there's an update on this matter.
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your question. I am following up on this; has this issue already been resolved?

I believe there is currently a link available on your review team page that gives further instructions on this matter.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Kirsi
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:

Kirsi Cultrera wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 15:49

Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your question. I am following up on this; has this issue already been resolved?

I believe there is currently a link available on your review team page that gives further instructions on this matter.

Yes, it was resolved, Kirsi. Thank you so much for following up.
Kirsi Cultrera

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 16:33
Kirsi Cultrera wrote: 07 Aug 2023, 15:49

Hi there,

Yes, it was resolved, Kirsi. Thank you so much for following up.
Hi there,

You are most welcome. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”