Payment profile issue.

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Beatri Otieno
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-beatri-otieno.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Payment profile issue.

Post by Beatri Otieno »

Only my PayPal email address is provided, and my payment profile's full names, addresses, city, state, and postal code are all blank. My review payments are pending, saying, "For your payments to be processed, you must fill out a payment profile," yet there are no alternatives for me to provide the necessary information. How will I proceed? :?:
Ronja Koch
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by Ronja Koch »

Hi, i am having the same problom and im just asking if you got any answer?
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 207
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: My Yellow Brick Road by Patrick J Roelle Sr. / Mr. Pat

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Beatri Otieno wrote: 01 Jul 2023, 16:11 Only my PayPal email address is provided, and my payment profile's full names, addresses, city, state, and postal code are all blank. My review payments are pending, saying, "For your payments to be processed, you must fill out a payment profile," yet there are no alternatives for me to provide the necessary information. How will I proceed? :?:
Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your message. I am following up on this; is this still an ongoing issue or has it been resolved?

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Jenipher Owino
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenipher-owino.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Post by Jenipher Owino »

Kirsi Cultrera wrote: 31 Jul 2023, 17:19
Beatri Otieno wrote: 01 Jul 2023, 16:11 Only my PayPal email address is provided, and my payment profile's full names, addresses, city, state, and postal code are all blank. My review payments are pending, saying, "For your payments to be processed, you must fill out a payment profile," yet there are no alternatives for me to provide the necessary information. How will I proceed? :?:
Hello,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your message. I am following up on this; is this still an ongoing issue or has it been resolved?

Let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Hello,
Kindly can you do some follow ups on my payment. I got a special link last week I even sent a screenshot shot as instructedin the special linkto the email that was on that special link. Since then I haven't got any messages regarding the delay of the payment.
Nisha DSouza
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 166
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Jenipher 254 wrote: 03 Aug 2023, 09:55
Hello,
Kindly can you do some follow ups on my payment. I got a special link last week I even sent a screenshot shot as instructedin the special linkto the email that was on that special link. Since then I haven't got any messages regarding the delay of the payment.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the delayed response. Was this issue resolved? If not, since you have already sent the email as instructed, please wait for the reply from the payment team.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day.

Thank you.
Nisha

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Jenipher Owino
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jenipher-owino.html
Latest Review: Higher Connections by Eric Right and Alexandra Right

Post by Jenipher Owino »

Nisha DSouza wrote: 06 Aug 2023, 10:15
Jenipher 254 wrote: 03 Aug 2023, 09:55
Hello,
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry for the delayed response. Was this issue resolved? If not, since you have already sent the email as instructed, please wait for the reply from the payment team.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day.

Thank you.
Nothing has been solved I have been patient till my another payment which I was hoping to get payed is now having the same special link... How long will I have to wait??
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send a screenshot of your history tab showing this message? Also, please provide another screenshot showing that you cannot fill out the payment profile. I'll then foward these to my manager for further assistance.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”