posting [Resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Mary Cieszynski
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

posting [Resolved]

Post by Mary Cieszynski »

Once a reviewer has read the book, where does one actually submit the review? I have been all over the website, and cannot find where to do this. Thanks in advance for your help!
Shirley Ann Riddern Labzentis
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 223
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shirley-ann-riddern-labzentis.html
Latest Review: The Girls in the Hall by Tony Andras
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by Shirley Ann Riddern Labzentis »

Go to your Review Team Page and your update tab. Select that you have finished reading the book and a message will appear for streamlined form for your review. Click on that and it will give you a form to type your review in.
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know which one you are going to get!"
Mary Cieszynski
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3

Post by Mary Cieszynski »

Thank you very much for your reply. When I go to the update tab, the book I finished reading, The Vine, is not there. I am guessing it is no longer available for review. Does this happen sometimes? It's disappointing that, after investing the time in reading it, I am no longer able to do a review, but I have to conclude that is what happened.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Mary Cieszynski wrote: 19 Jul 2023, 10:04 Thank you very much for your reply. When I go to the update tab, the book I finished reading, The Vine, is not there. I am guessing it is no longer available for review. Does this happen sometimes? It's disappointing that, after investing the time in reading it, I am no longer able to do a review, but I have to conclude that is what happened.
That means one of three things:

1) You never selected the book for review via the Review Team Page.

2) You previously canceled your review (e.g. you clicked "cannot finish reading" on the Update tab).

3) You finished your review (i.e. you already submitted the review).

You can figure out which one of those three things is the case by going to your History tab. The History tab lists every book you have ever selected for review, and what the status is (e.g. pending, not finished, completed, etc.).
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”