OBC Reader Desktop Version [resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Whispers Of Pages
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whispers-of-pages.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

OBC Reader Desktop Version [resolved]

Post by Whispers Of Pages »

Is the desktop version of the OBC Reader available now? It would be convenient to read a book on the desktop app.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. This suggestion was already added to the internal to-do list. Our developer suggested that, instead of creating the desktop version, he'll polish the android version so it's compatible with windows 11. I currently use the OBC e-reader app on my laptop. I installed it with the help of another app called BlueStacks. This app helps you install android app on your windows computer. Does this work for you?

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Whispers Of Pages
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-whispers-of-pages.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Whispers Of Pages »

Thank you for your response, Melissa.

I haven't used the app BlueStacks. I hope it is a safe app to be used. I'll give it a try. And it would be nice to have the Android version of OBC Reader that works with Windows. Eagerly awaiting that.
Kirsi Cultrera
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Whispers Of Pages wrote: 08 Aug 2023, 00:47 Thank you for your response, Melissa.

I haven't used the app BlueStacks. I hope it is a safe app to be used. I'll give it a try. And it would be nice to have the Android version of OBC Reader that works with Windows. Eagerly awaiting that.
Hello,

And thank you for your response. Let me know if BlueStacks worked for you.

Thank you, and have a lovely day,
Kirsi

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”