Does OnlineBookClub Really Pay for Reviews? YES!!! 😁

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Does OnlineBookClub Really Pay for Reviews? YES!!! 😁

Post by Scott »

For someone who hasn't heard of OnlineBookClub before, and hears of our offer to pay you just to write honest reviews of books, it might sound almost too good to be true.

That's because, for someone who already reads book in their spare time just for fun, it's like getting paid to do nothing because you get paid to do what you already do on your own just for fun.

If I was there shoes, I might ask, "how can I know OnlineBookClub is legit?" or "how can I be sure this is for real?"

Here is one way, you can check the public comments made on this post on Facebook and this post on Reddit.

If you are new, I suggest you fully read the Guidelines & Basics tab of the Review Team Page right now. If you have any questions after reading that book in full, simply send us a message with the contact form, and you will get a personal reply from a real live in-house human within 48 hours. :)
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid
Hazel Mae Bagarinao
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hazel-mae-bagarinao.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Hazel Mae Bagarinao »

I am so grateful I found this loving online community. I enjoyed being here so much. I found new friends across the globe. The moderators staff, admins, and the owner are welcoming. The reviewers are so supportive of their co-reviewers as well by giving beautiful comments on the review. And another amazing thing, I am paid for the hobbies that I love-- reading and writing. Thank you so much, Scott, for this amazing site of yours. More power!
"Less is more." ~ Ludwig Mies Van Der Rohe
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 173
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: The Reverend Psychopath by Dr Andrew Rynne

Post by Seetha E »

Hazel Mae Bagarinao wrote: 31 Jul 2023, 17:39 I am so grateful I found this loving online community. I enjoyed being here so much. I found new friends across the globe. The moderators staff, admins, and the owner are welcoming. The reviewers are so supportive of their co-reviewers as well by giving beautiful comments on the review. And another amazing thing, I am paid for the hobbies that I love-- reading and writing. Thank you so much, Scott, for this amazing site of yours. More power!
Hazel, I agree with every point you made.
Seetha E
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The prodigy slave
Bookshelf Size: 173
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seetha-e.html
Latest Review: The Reverend Psychopath by Dr Andrew Rynne

Post by Seetha E »

If someone had told me about this opportunity before, I would have probably shrugged it off. That's why I want to share my experience with others. I chose to be a stay-at-home parent to take care of my family. OBC offers a fantastic opportunity to earn money while still being present for your loved ones and while doing what you love!

The site is very user-friendly, and the OBC team is always available to assist you with any questions and provide you with words of encouragement. At first, I was hesitant to read online, but after trying out my Kindle, I realized how much I enjoy it. I'm also excited to give audiobooks a try in the near future.

Thank you, Scott, for developing this platform!
Umesh Bhatt
Favorite Book: Identity And Violence
Currently Reading: Make Your Message Matter
Bookshelf Size: 98
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-umesh-bhatt.html
Latest Review: Zona: The Forbidden Land by Fred G. Baker
2024 Reading Goal: 8
2024 Goal Completion: 25%

Post by Umesh Bhatt »

I have some experience of working in a few websites out of which I can confidently say that OBC is the best.
It is a huge site and it takes time to know it fully but there are so many features that it is simply amazing.
I started to participate in daily giveaways and was always wondering about the authenticity of payments. But I was really surprised a few days back when I saw the word 'winner' on my name and yesterday payment of $20 is received in my PayPal account. It was so quick.
So, I fully understand now as how honest and transparent this site is.
Another impressive thing is that the site coding (application which runs the website) is fantastic and they have options for everything. When they did not find my review of a book in Amazon they simply asked me to give the link of that page in Amazon here so that they can verify it. They have solution for every problem.
The OBC team is working very proficiently , I can say with confidence.
Cheers and keep going.
Knowledge is power but one has to be a bookworm! :techie-studyingbrown:
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Thank you so much for your kind words and replies everyone!

With that said, I'm locking this topic, just so that no reviewers accidentally post a support request here thinking they will get support since this topic happens to be in a support/suggestion forum. Otherwise, when they don't get a direct response, they might think they are being ignored, when in reality the staff didn't even see their message because it was just a comment on another thread not an official support ticket. :)

With that said, if anybody does have any questions or suggestions for the support team or me at anytime, please do contact us using the official website contact form. We are happy to help! :)
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”