Payment for countries that do not allow PayPal but allow payoneer [Resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Fausat Kolawole
Bookshelf Size: 0

Payment for countries that do not allow PayPal but allow payoneer [Resolved]

Post by Fausat Kolawole »

I just signed up a a reviewer, and found out that PayPal is the mode of payment, but it has been banned as a means of receiving money in Nigeria although one can pay out with it, the only alternative for me is Payoneer.
Thanks
fokolawole
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

Fausat Kolawole wrote: 02 Aug 2023, 05:12 I just signed up a a reviewer, and found out that PayPal is the mode of payment, but it has been banned as a means of receiving money in Nigeria although one can pay out with it, the only alternative for me is Payoneer.
Thanks
fokolawole
Hello. PayPal is available in Nigeria to the best of my knowledge. Or if I am wrong you can check out solutions in this post: viewtopic.php?f=132&t=335009
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Fausat Kolawole wrote: 02 Aug 2023, 05:12 I just signed up a a reviewer, and found out that PayPal is the mode of payment, but it has been banned as a means of receiving money in Nigeria although one can pay out with it, the only alternative for me is Payoneer.
Thanks
fokolawole
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry for the delay in answering your question. Please check the link @Joule Mwendwa posted above, maybe it helps you find a solution to this problem.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”