Amazon review [Resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Sharon Dowdell
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 10
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sharon-dowdell.html
Latest Review: Party Wine by D.R. Ransdell

Amazon review [Resolved]

Post by Sharon Dowdell »

Amazon disallowed my review of Thriving in the Storm, they said that my account didn't meet their criteria.
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

sharongwen1 wrote: 03 Aug 2023, 15:10 Amazon disallowed my review of Thriving in the Storm, they said that my account didn't meet their criteria.
Hello. To be eligible to leave an Amazon review, you must have spent at least $50 on Amazon with a valid card in the past 12 months. If you don't meet this criteria, update your preferences review-team/preferences.php to "I am unable to leave Amazon reviews."
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

sharongwen1 wrote: 03 Aug 2023, 15:10 Amazon disallowed my review of Thriving in the Storm, they said that my account didn't meet their criteria.
Hi there,

And thank you for reaching out. I am very sorry to hear that. Kindly read the following threads for more information about Amazon reviews:
https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/viewt ... 2&t=343813
https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/viewt ... 2&t=346882

I hope you find these helpful. Let me know if there's anything else I can do for you.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”