Error Message Popup During Free Daily Giveaway Entries

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Error Message Popup During Free Daily Giveaway Entries

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

I joined the free daily giveaways yesterday and since yesterday, after inputting the secret code, anytime I tried clicking on "yay, I did it" an error has occurred message keeps popping up.
Nisha DSouza
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo wrote: 03 Aug 2023, 19:17 I joined the free daily giveaways yesterday and since yesterday, after inputting the secret code, anytime I tried clicking on "yay, I did it" an error has occurred message keeps popping up.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. Was this issue resolved? If not, please check if you have updated your social media handles correctly on this page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/shelv ... counts.php.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day.

Thank you.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo
Currently Reading: Fireproof Happiness
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aremu-titilopemi-funmilayo.html
Latest Review: Essential Gut Health for Women Over 50 by JL Service

Post by Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo »

I've updated them, yet I'm still experiencing the error popup whenever I tried submitting my daily entries.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Aremu Titilopemi Funmilayo wrote: 08 Aug 2023, 21:26 I've updated them, yet I'm still experiencing the error popup whenever I tried submitting my daily entries.
Sorry for the trouble. Can you send a video showing the error to:

ReviewTeamSupport@OnlineBookClub.org

Please make sure to include the whole process in the video, including the part where you get the secret code from the email and click the special giveaway link in the email.

If you can, ideally, in the video also scroll slowly through the full email and then fully through the full giveaway page.

That will ensure our technical team can see everything you are seeing to fully debug this for and get it fixed asap. :)
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”