ISSUES CONCERNING PREVIOUSLY BANNED ACCOUNT [Resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Mitchelle Sarah Oladosu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mitchelle-sarah-oladosu.html
Latest Review: Dark Matter Empire (Book 1) by Alex Zadeh

ISSUES CONCERNING PREVIOUSLY BANNED ACCOUNT [Resolved]

Post by Mitchelle Sarah Oladosu »

Greetings.

My account was banned about 2-3 weeks ago, and I made a post here concerning that. I made an appeal, providing the necessary screenshots to prove that my PRQs were accurate, and one of the disputes in which I turned out to be right has been resolved. The other hasn't been yet tho. I was hoping someone could look into it for me, so I can go back to reviewing books for the team as soon as possible.
Nisha DSouza
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 160
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nisha-dsouza.html
Latest Review: Isazisi:The Book by Bongani Yona

Post by Nisha DSouza »

Mitchelle Sarah Oladosu wrote: 04 Aug 2023, 05:20 Greetings.

My account was banned about 2-3 weeks ago, and I made a post here concerning that. I made an appeal, providing the necessary screenshots to prove that my PRQs were accurate, and one of the disputes in which I turned out to be right has been resolved. The other hasn't been yet tho. I was hoping someone could look into it for me, so I can go back to reviewing books for the team as soon as possible.
Hi,

Thank you for reaching out. May I know how long has it been since you responded to the PRQ disputes? If it has been more than three weeks without a response, then you will see an email address along with a reference number. If you don't see that, please share a screenshot showing the PRQ disputes along with your responses.

Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a great day.

Thank you.
Nisha
Official Reviewer Representative

"There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle." ~ Albert Einstein
Mitchelle Sarah Oladosu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mitchelle-sarah-oladosu.html
Latest Review: Dark Matter Empire (Book 1) by Alex Zadeh

Post by Mitchelle Sarah Oladosu »

Hi.

So, the last status update for the unresolved dispute was on the 21st of last month. I just checked again and saw that another dispute has been brought up. It's almost as if the site is trying to make sure I stay banned and I don't understand why.

Attached below are screenshots from the former unresolved dispute.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230811-082311.png
Screenshot_20230811-082311.png (197.59 KiB) Viewed 678 times
Screenshot_20230811-082251.png
Screenshot_20230811-082251.png (199.09 KiB) Viewed 678 times
Melisa Jane
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

Hi,

Thank you for the response. It has not been more than three weeks since the last status update. Please be a little more patient as moderators check the PRQ dispute.

Thank you.
Melissa.
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Akhihiero Solomon
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 7
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-akhihiero-solomon.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Akhihiero Solomon »

Dear Online book club,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the recent suspension of my account from the review team. I believe there has been a misunderstanding that needs to be addressed.

The suspension was based on an accusation of submitting a plagiarized article, which was allegedly copied from a source. However, I would like to clarify that the review in question was actually written by me and was not plagiarized from any external source. In fact, the content that was flagged as plagiarized is original work that I created.

It appears that there might have been confusion or an error in the assessment process, leading to this unfortunate situation. I take great pride in my work and have always upheld the highest standards of integrity and originality in my contributions. It is perplexing to me that a review I authored could be misconstrued as plagiarized, particularly when the source material is also my own creation.

I kindly request a thorough review of this situation and the evidence provided. I am confident that a closer examination will reveal that the accusation of plagiarism is unfounded. I have been an active and dedicated member of the review team, and this suspension has had a significant impact on my ability to contribute and engage with the community.

I am more than willing to provide any additional information or clarification necessary to resolve this matter promptly. I genuinely value the work of the review team and the community we are a part of, and I am eager to continue my contributions in a fair and transparent manner.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a positive resolution and the opportunity to resume my involvement in the review team.
Scott
Site Admin
Favorite Author: Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Currently Reading: The Unbound Soul
Bookshelf Size: 340
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-scott.html
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
Publishing Contest Votes: 960
fav_author_id: 248825

Post by Scott »

Akhihiero Solomon wrote: 11 Aug 2023, 13:26 Dear Online book club,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to appeal the recent suspension of my account from the review team.
Hi,

If you were banned from the Review Team, then all of the information about your ban including the appeal options will appear to you on the Review Team Page.

Thank you,
Scott
"That virtue we appreciate is as much ours as another's. We see so much only as we possess." - Henry David Thoreau

"Non ignara mali miseris succurrere disco." Virgil, The Aeneid

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”