PAYMENTS FOR BOOK REVIEWS [Resolved]

So that we can provide faster and better support, this forum (the "Public Suggestion Box") has been retired. Instead, please send any suggestions you have to us using the official website contact form.

This allows us to streamline our support system so that we can get to your message much faster. Instead of our support staff having to check three different places (support forum, suggestion box, and contact form messages), they know can respond to all message through one method, with that one method being the official website contact form.

Moderator: Official Reviewer Representatives

Susan Borman
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-susan-borman.html
Latest Review: Why God Allows Evil and Suffering by Sine Nomine

PAYMENTS FOR BOOK REVIEWS [Resolved]

Post by Susan Borman »

How do you know how much you will be paid for each book review?
I just joined but have not started yet.
Thank you
Susan Borman
Joule Mwendwa
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 75
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-joule-mwendwa.html
Latest Review: From Doubt to Do by Kat O'Sullivan

Post by Joule Mwendwa »

Susan Borman wrote: 04 Aug 2023, 13:48 How do you know how much you will be paid for each book review?
Thank you
Susan Borman
On the "select" tab, there's a column for payment stating the amount to be paid. The first review isn't paid, so you won't see any amount in this column until you complete at least one review.
The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
Kirsi Cultrera
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: Then Comes The Flood
Bookshelf Size: 197
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirsi-cultrera.html
Latest Review: Remembering Stardust by C. D. Baker

Post by Kirsi Cultrera »

Susan Borman wrote: 04 Aug 2023, 13:48 How do you know how much you will be paid for each book review?
Thank you
Susan Borman
Hi, Susan,

And welcome to the team. I would suggest you read the Review Team Guidelines first, they provide a lot of useful information of the whole review process: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/revie ... elines.php

Also, kindly note that the first review you do is always free. Once that has been accepted, you get access to paid review opportunities. They are listed on your select page: https://forums.onlinebookclub.org/revie ... select.php

I hope this helps. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thank you, and have a good day,
Kirsi
Official Reviewer Representative

Return to “Public Suggestion Box (Retired)”