Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Donaldo cris
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-donaldo-cris.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Re: Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Post by Donaldo cris »

I would suggest this book to anyone who can read because I don't know anyone who doesn't face anxiety struggles and could benefit from the help this book offers.
Puckett Elizabeth Marie
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-puckett-elizabeth-marie.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Puckett Elizabeth Marie »

I will recommemd this book to people who feel left out , lonely and depressed. This will be a great reàd for those in the above category.
Austin Rhodes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-austin-rhodes.html
Latest Review: Exploring Wine Regions – Bordeaux France by Michael C. Higgins, PhD

Post by Austin Rhodes »

I would recommend the book to all those battling with challenges in life and are looking for books to read on how to be hopeful and work towards achieving their goals.
Abdul Jah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdul-jah.html
Latest Review: The MISOGI Method by Jody B. Miller

Post by Abdul Jah »

I would recommend this book to anyone struggling with anxiety and depression, as it offers a practical guide to overcoming depression and finding true happiness. It was a helpful tool for me in my own journey, and I hope it can help others as well.
Giridhar Achary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-giridhar-achary.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Post by Giridhar Achary »

I will recommend this book to anyone dealing with stress or helpless since it provides excellent insights and motivation. It emphasizes how worry can lead to calm, clarity of mind, and happiness, as well as help individuals who are stuck or undecided. It is also an excellent resource for people seeking motivation and perseverance in the face of adversity. It encourages people to shift their perspectives on challenges and take different ways, beginning with hope.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Jason's Magic Journeys by Sylvia Hebden

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

wholeheartedly recommend this book to individuals who find themselves grappling with anxiety, as well as to those who may be feeling lost and stuck in life's uncertainties.
Chinedum Chijioke
Currently Reading: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition)
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chinedum-chijioke.html
Latest Review: The Fairy Tale of Peckham Rye Park by MeM Tekari

Post by Chinedum Chijioke »

This book resonates with a diverse audience, offering insights for individuals grappling with emotional challenges. Engaging with its content has broadened my perspective, prompting a fresh outlook on various aspects of life.
Seval Duygu Ozler
Currently Reading: Anatomy of Revenge
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-seval-duygu-ozler.html
Latest Review: The Maestro Monologue by Rob White
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 22%

Post by Seval Duygu Ozler »

I recommend it to everyone who is confused and wants to get their life in order. Happiness is a feeling that everyone searches for but does not know exactly what it is. Anyone looking for answers to more questions can read the book.
Osvaldo Borghese
Favorite Author: Lincoln Cole
Currently Reading: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osvaldo-borghese.html
Latest Review: On the Trail of the Unseen by Lynne Armstrong-Jones
fav_author_id: 26410
2024 Reading Goal: 20
2024 Goal Completion: 70%

Post by Osvaldo Borghese »

This book is quite interesting and I would recommend it to all the people who want to increase their self-esteem and become a better version of themselves. Happiness is not a goal to reach, but a path to follow all life long. Dr Ross did a very good job, showing us some possible ways.
Mara Valentina
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mara-valentina.html
Latest Review: Hunger of the Pine by Teal Swan

Post by Mara Valentina »

This book is a great fit for anyone feeling overwhelmed by anxiety or struggling to find happiness.
Chidinma Dijeh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chidinma-dijeh.html
Latest Review: Not Fishy Enough by Briton Kolber

Post by Chidinma Dijeh »

Anyone struggling with negativity and those interested in improving their relationships and fostering hope in their lives should read this book.
INZAMAMUL HAQUE3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 56
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque3.html
Latest Review: Unyielding Destiny by Spiros Gratsias (author of Unyielding Destiny)

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE3 »

This book is an excellent resource for anyone who needs guidance in managing different aspects of their life. Whether you are struggling with emotional challenges, feeling unsure about your career path, or simply need help bringing order to your life, this book has something valuable to offer. The writing is clear, engaging, and easy to follow, making it accessible to a wide range of readers. In addition to practical tips and strategies, the book also offers valuable moral lessons that can inspire and motivate readers to take action and make positive changes in their lives. If you are interested in writing, this book is a must-read, as it offers valuable insights and tips on how to become a better writer. Overall, I highly recommend this book to anyone who wants to take control of their life and achieve their goals.
Henry Denzel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-denzel.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Henry Denzel »

I would recommend this book to anyone who can read because I don't know a single person who doesn't struggle with anxiety and could use this book's help.
Jimmy Cook
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cook.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jimmy Cook »

I recommend this book to every audience that can come across it. People think they know the real meaning of happiness but after reading this book I got a different perspective of what happiness is. Everybody should read this book.
Nancy004
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 129
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: A third is darkness by Murray Bailey

Post by Nancy004 »

Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross is a great read for anyone feeling stuck or down. It's all about how hope can change our outlook on life, with stories and tips that are easy to relate to. Even though some parts might get a bit technical, it's definitely worth the read!

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”