Overall rating and opinion of Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Chibuike Okonkwo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chibuike-okonkwo.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Chibuike Okonkwo »

"Fireproof Happiness" is a well-crafted and impactful book that offers a compelling perspective on the role of hope in achieving happiness and overcoming anxiety. Its practical advice, inspirational tone, and scientific grounding make it a valuable resource for those seeking personal growth and a more fulfilling life.
Viv Sid
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-viv-sid.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Viv Sid »

I wholeheartedly rate this book 5 out of 5. It's well edited and most importantly, it talks about the most important things in life; hope and happiness. I loved it!
Emeka JohnObi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-johnobi.html
Latest Review: Impromptu by Reid Hoffman

Post by Emeka JohnObi »

This book feels packed with facts rather than motivational messages. The author explains things in a clear and informative way.
Hy Be
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 246
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hy-be.html
Latest Review: Your Father Has Something to Tell You by Dave Riese

Post by Hy Be »

"Fireproof Happiness" has left a lasting impression on my journey toward a more fulfilling life. Dr. Ross's genuine insights, coupled with a relatable writing style and meticulous editing, have significantly influenced my understanding of happiness and resilience. I wholeheartedly rate this book five stars, expressing gratitude for the wisdom it imparts and the positive impact it continues to have on my perspective.
Princewill Uchenna
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

I will rate this book 5 out of 5 stars though i haven't finished reading but its an amazing book that you can't let it down and also i must mention that the book is professionally written and the skills are incredible
Puckett Elizabeth Marie
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-puckett-elizabeth-marie.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Post by Puckett Elizabeth Marie »

I would rate this book 5 out of 5 stars. This is one of the best self help book I've read.
Ejoh Ebube
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Karmic Selling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ejoh-ebube.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Ejoh Ebube »

The book offers a strategy for creating a future but lacks tactical effectiveness. It restricts scope and includes faith-based considerations, which may be irrelevant to non-religious individuals.
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

I will rate this book a perfect 5 out of 5 stars. I've been reading a lot self help book lately but I must say this is unique.
shvarya malai
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shvarya-malai.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by shvarya malai »

When things are bad, this is the ideal book to read. It is both timely and encouraging. It encourages you to consider and utilize your basic beliefs. I rated this book five stars since it is really insightful.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Jason's Magic Journeys by Sylvia Hebden

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

The author employs an explanatory writing style, which contributes to the book's profundity. I rate it five stars.
Jimmy Cook
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jimmy-cook.html
Latest Review: Donny and Mary Grace's California Adventures by Catherine A. Pepe

Post by Jimmy Cook »

This book was an amazing read. I thought it will just be a normal book about happiness that everybody writes about. But with the stories told in the book, I was absolutely intrigued. I had a great time reading it.
Victory Stone
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-stone.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Victory Stone »

This book is fantastic. It doesn't have any flaws that I can think of. The author did a very good job of writing this book. I would give it a perfect rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
Miracle Kingss
Currently Reading: Delightful Hands
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miracle-kingss.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Miracle Kingss »

I gave it a 5 star rating. I found it to be such an interesting read. It profers solution to people going through hard times.
Tijesuni Ayobami
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tijesuni-ayobami.html
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

Post by Tijesuni Ayobami »

I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars, removing 1 star because of how religion was woven into the topic. It wasn't necessary at some point. Aside that, it's a perfect writeup
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr
Kala Krishnakumar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kala-krishnakumar.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Kala Krishnakumar »

I rate this book 4 stars out of 5 due to instances of wishful thinking. It can be positively uplifting but a little naive at certain places.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”