Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Abi_rami
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abi-rami.html
Latest Review: Are You Love Smart or Love Stupid by Dr. Rachel Sims

Re: Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Post by Abi_rami »

I would recommend this book to those who are feeling down in their lives. They might be going through difficult situations and might wonder of things that could help them. I recommend this book to such people, as I think it could genuinely help them.
Diana Lowery
Currently Reading: The Exchange
Bookshelf Size: 349
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-diana-lowery.html
Latest Review: The Little Doctors Handbook for Babies and Toddlers by Dr. Haitham Ahmed
Reading Device: B00IKPYKWG

Post by Diana Lowery »

I have already recommended this book to a relative who just started chemo treatments. I thought the analogy that relates exercising for muscle strength to using adversity to be stronger in the future was relevant.
Esther Deekor
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-esther-deekor.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Esther Deekor »

I'd recommend Fireproof Happiness to people going through depression and feeling anxious.
Munmun Samanta
Favorite Book: A Walk in the Twilight
Currently Reading: Kantara
Bookshelf Size: 218
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-munmun-samanta.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books A Second Kiss Goodnight (A Bedtime Story) by Steve William Laible

Post by Munmun Samanta »

This book should be for all of us who are used to our comfort zones without taking suffering as a part of our lives. We always run behind happiness taking it as something out of our lives, something extraordinary and elusive. But only when we can accept suffering as a part of human experience we can be happy.
Ophiohonren Hiram
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: The Hate U Give
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ophiohonren-hiram.html
Latest Review: The Final Keystone by John Kevin Crowley

Post by Ophiohonren Hiram »

I know how often I get anxious and I also know that it's easy to feel that way. I really needed this and I'm glad to have read it. Others who are anxious would benefit from this too.
Upphilan Paul
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-upphilan-paul.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Upphilan Paul »

I have come across many individuals who seem to lack joy and happiness, often appearing tired and defeated. I would recommend this book to these individuals as it provides insightful knowledge that can lead them to true happiness.
RRoss1959
Bookshelf Size: 0

Post by RRoss1959 »

Grateful for your thoughts and feedback.
Princewill Uchenna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Rescued by Kerry Samulak

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

Anyone going through any form of difficulty and challenge should read this book.
João Ramos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jo-o-ramos.html
Latest Review: 4 Daniel A Precolonial History and My Life History in Rhodesia and Zimbabwe by Edmund Katso

Post by João Ramos »

In general terms, this book could be recommended to everyone. After all, who doesn't want to live well and be happy? Still, I think this book is an incredibly effective recommendation for anyone struggling with depression or the loss of a loved one. This work provides intellectual and scientific arguments that favor a recovery and resumption of confidence.
N parvin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-parvin.html
Latest Review: dirty little stories by Annie Doe

Post by N parvin »

I would recommend this book to all individuals on this planet. Because there's not one single person who could claim that their life has no difficulty in it. Every single person faces adversity at some point in their lives, if not more. So for me, I would recommend everyone to read this book so they can be prepared when difficulties arise. Because this book is one of the best books out there with the power to provide you with the ultimate strategy for dealing with those kinds of situations.
Bron Bakers
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bron-bakers.html
Latest Review: Man Mission by Eytan Uliel

Post by Bron Bakers »

I recommend this book to people that battle stress and anxiety disorder. This book will guide them to better their health.
Isaac Oh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 94
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-isaac-oh.html
Latest Review: In the Cut by Michael Lockett

Post by Isaac Oh »

This book will be best suited to those suffering depression and anxiety. It will help them heal and be happy in the end.
Eric DUSHIMIRIMANA
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eric-dushimirimana.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter by Mark Gumbrell

Post by Eric DUSHIMIRIMANA »

I would recommend the book to every human. Most of us do not understand what hope is and, as a consequence, how we can optimize our hopefulness. Almost every page can sow and nurture the seed of hope. Drawing on theoretical knowledge, life events, and quantitative research, the author helps us understand what hope is and its power.

Hope empowers us to live—and depart—gracefully. Indeed, according to the author, "Hope is the best strategy." A lover of humanity should be hopeful. Being hopeless is a crime against humanity.

Everyone should read the book.
Naushin Moledina
Favorite Book: The Canterville Ghost
Currently Reading: Boundaries
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-naushin-moledina.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 60
2024 Goal Completion: 26%

Post by Naushin Moledina »

Everyone should go through it once in their lives. People look for happiness all the time but suffer from misery and pain. Hope is the key of happiness and peace.
To hate is an easy lazy thing, but to love takes strength everyone has, but not all are willing to practice
Omobolanle Savage
Currently Reading: Words of Weedsdom
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omobolanle-savage.html
Latest Review: Death is the limit by Aggrey Mokone

Post by Omobolanle Savage »

The book will be suitable to all readers, young and old. I will also recommend to those seeking for self-help books. The reason is because there answers to questions they might be asking themselves.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”