Overall rating and opinion of Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Kirui Collins
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirui-collins.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Re: Overall rating and opinion of Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Kirui Collins »

This book is excellent. The insights given about hope are inspiring and it favors all ages. I give it a 5-star rating.
Dani Elle Ele
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

This book deserves a higher rating because, honestly, it expanded my understanding of life and brought valuable lessons.
Somtochukwu O Ezeme
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 119
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-somtochukwu-o-ezeme.html
Latest Review: Just Die by E Alan Fleischauer

Post by Somtochukwu O Ezeme »

I would rate it 5 out of 5 stars. The book taught me more about hope and happiness. if there are higher ratings, I will give the book that. I don't regret anything from the book.
Cryptic Spy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Cryptic Spy »

I literally just reviewed this book. It's still in the post production stage but It's gonna be live soon.
Rishaunda Lynnette Britton
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 144
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rishaunda-lynnette-britton.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Post by Rishaunda Lynnette Britton »

I rate this book five out of five stars because I found the teachings offered here incredible and helpful. I have been battling heartbreak and depression for some time now, but reading this book helped me master what I need to feel better and happier.
Nell Brianah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nell-brianah.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Nell Brianah »

The narrative unfolds the concept that hope is not passive, but rather a force propelled by individual action. By instilling the belief that hope demands proactive engagement, it empowers you to navigate and confront the shadows of depression or anxiety, fostering resilience. The book's relevance is magnified as it addresses the universal human experience of confronting tragedies, guiding readers through the complexities of life's trials with wisdom and insight.
Danny Ravens
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danny-ravens.html
Latest Review: The Smokefree System: Taking Back Control by Sue Freeman

Post by Danny Ravens »

Hope might be fueled by resilience and anticipation, while a wish could be more fleeting or dependent on external factors. Understanding this nuanced difference can add depth to our interpretations of these emotions in various contexts.
Faith Job
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-job.html
Latest Review: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial by Thad G. Long

Post by Faith Job »

I feel this book could save a soul. Many people need to read this book. I am really glad I got this. I gibe it a score of 4 out of 5.
Benny Rach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benny-rach.html
Latest Review: By The Rivers of Babylon by Mary Glickman

Post by Benny Rach »

I recently finished reading "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross, and I must say, it's one of the most impactful books I've read in a long time. Dr. Ross's insights into finding happiness and overcoming anxiety are not only profound but also incredibly practical. I appreciated his emphasis on gratitude, mindset, and purpose as keys to unlocking lasting happiness. The book is filled with actionable steps and exercises that have already made a positive difference in my life. I would highly recommend "Fireproof Happiness" to anyone looking to find true and lasting happiness in their life. I give it a solid 5 out of 5 stars.
Anna Duke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-duke.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Anna Duke »

I would rate this book 5 out of 5 star again and again. I had no single flaw in the book, the language and plot was perfect thanks to the author.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

I did enjoy my read through this book, and I gave it a 5 star rating.
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

I haven't finished reading it, so I haven't made up my mind yet. I currently rate it at four out of five stars, based on my current perspective. The target audience is slightly narrowed by the language, some of which is sophisticated.
Chikamnele Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikamnele-favour.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Post by Chikamnele Favour »

Reading this book was more like getting a life relief. I will rate this book 5 out of 5. The writer took time to explain things to the reader.
Olga Markova
Currently Reading: The Postscript Murders
Bookshelf Size: 113
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olga-markova.html
Latest Review: Crossing the Lines by Michal Regunberg

Post by Olga Markova »

This is an amazing book, rich with real-life examples, thoroughly researched, concisely written, thought-provoking, and inspirational. I learned many interesting lessons from Dr. Randy Ross's stories and guidance. All stars are the bare minimum this books deserves.
Kenechukwu Okoye
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kenechukwu-okoye.html
Latest Review: The Artificial Intelligence Rights and Responsibilities Act” by Alton Booth

Post by Kenechukwu Okoye »

The book's strengths lie in its comprehensive exploration of hope as a dynamic motivational system tied to inspirational goal-setting and its emphasis on the importance of nurturing our inner selves and cultivating healthy relationships. Dr. Ross's ability to blend personal experiences with scientific research and practical advice adds a valuable dimension to the narrative, making it resonate with a wide audience

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”