What lessons did you learn from the book?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Anil G
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book:
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 71
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anil-g.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Re: What lessons did you learn from the book?

Post by Anil G »

Keep doin, keep going, stay active on the way and hope for the best, there happiness lies!
A great author communicates to readers through books. - Anil Gupta
Favy Moses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favy-moses.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Favy Moses »

I learnt how to find happiness through igniting hope and being motivated despite how hard things are or even in a global challenge.
Alexander Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alexander-victoria.html
Latest Review: I Wonder Why It's Christmas by Esther Ekunola

Post by Alexander Victoria »

I learnt that there may be a lot of challenges. Things might look unpalatable, but holding on to your dreams makes things easier. There’s a relief that comes from holding onto what you hold dearly in your heart.
Nell Brianah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nell-brianah.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Nell Brianah »

In essence, choosing hope becomes a powerful tool for navigating life's complexities, fostering a mindset that not only helps you endure difficulties but also propels you toward creating a more fulfilling and optimistic life journey.
Danny Ravens
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-danny-ravens.html
Latest Review: The Smokefree System: Taking Back Control by Sue Freeman

Post by Danny Ravens »

The prospect of a brighter future acts as a powerful catalyst, not only for finding joy but also for maintaining the determination to progress in life. This positive mindset can serve as a guiding force, influencing decisions and actions, ultimately shaping a more fulfilling journey. It's about embracing optimism as a driving force that propels us through adversity, fostering resilience and a sense of purpose.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

I learnt that having something to go after is what makes you or what gives you the courage to put more effort seeing what you've waited for turn to reality
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

The author's comprehensive exploration of hope is commendable. Focusing on such a vital subject as hope underscores its potential to bring happiness and positive outcomes.
Tony otieno 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tony-otieno-1.html
Latest Review: Love Letters to the Virgin Mary by David Richards

Post by Tony otieno 1 »

Hope serves as the fuel for motivation, igniting the spark that propels us towards success. It acts as a guiding light, illuminating our path through challenges and uncertainties, infusing our lives with purpose and resilience. Without hope, the journey becomes a daunting abyss, devoid of the optimism that empowers us to persevere and achieve our goals.
Neha Panikar
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-neha-panikar.html
Latest Review: UNEMPLOYABLE by Alysia Edith Silberg

Post by Neha Panikar »

I recently read a book about Manifestation and found some eerie similarities between these two books. Manifestation insists on thinking through desires and plans in great detail and to eliminate fear and doubt completely. This book states the same thing , adding an element of hope and taking steps to achieve that dream. I hadn't realized this before, but believing in your dream and achieving it is nothing but a factor of removing fear and doubt by instilling hope to achieve those dreams. Love this moment of epiphany and what I'm learning in this book!!
Christabel nmeso
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christabel-nmeso.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christabel nmeso »

I learned the importance of hope in life from "Fireproof Happiness." It's such a powerful lesson, reminding us that no matter the challenges we face, holding onto hope can be a guiding light through the darkest times.
Mara Valentina
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mara-valentina.html
Latest Review: Nimue by Ayn Cates Sullivan

Post by Mara Valentina »

The book emphasizes the importance of cultivating inner strength and developing healthy coping mechanisms to deal with life's uncertainties. It also highlights the significance of nurturing positive relationships for overall well-being.
Alissa Deann Devargas
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-alissa-deann-devargas.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Post by Alissa Deann Devargas »

The most vital lesson I learned is how to use hope to maintain my happiness. This book thoroughly broke down and properly explained hope in a way that doesn't make it sound unrealistic. There's more to hope than many think.
Faith Job
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-job.html
Latest Review: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial by Thad G. Long

Post by Faith Job »

The book talked about how good it is to develope a healthy way of coping with life struggles. And also shows that inner strength is very important in this life. I feel this book is highly underrated.
Faith Job
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-faith-job.html
Latest Review: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial by Thad G. Long

Post by Faith Job »

I discovered that choosing hope will help me get through the difficult times and create a happier, brighter future. I have to adopt a new outlook and choose hope in every circumstance I encounter
Benny Rach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 89
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benny-rach.html
Latest Review: ANGELA'S REDEMPTION by King Hambone (aka Augustus H. Green, Jr)

Post by Benny Rach »

After reading *Fireproof Happiness* by Dr. Randy Ross, I learned a valuable lesson about the importance of cultivating happiness from within. Dr. Ross's insights have helped me understand that true happiness is not dependent on external circumstances but is a choice that we can make every day. By focusing on gratitude, developing a positive mindset, and living with purpose, I've learned that I can create a more fulfilling and joyful life. This book has inspired me to take control of my happiness and to prioritize my well-being.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”