Serendipity and happiness

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Rebecca De Figueiredo
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: Sent to Watch
Currently Reading: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter
Bookshelf Size: 95
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rebecca-de-figueiredo.html
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago

Re: Serendipity and happiness

Post by Rebecca De Figueiredo »

We all know of people who have serendipity on their side: Those lucky ones with money and success. They are not always of particularly good morals, or have have an excellent philanthropic side, and often disreputable. Being in the right place at the right time can also be a factor for everyday folk, but in my experience nothing happens unless you work at it.
Latest Review: Wisdom by Arun mago
Chideraa Ezeanwu
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chideraa-ezeanwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chideraa Ezeanwu »

I believe in serendipity and also think it works hand in hand together with hope. However, I feel that serendipity cannot occur without hope. So one needs hope in everything he of she does.
Olive Joy2
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-henry-denzel.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Olive Joy2 »

The concept of serendipity is so fascinating to me, but if you're a religious person you don't call it serendipity, you call it the will of God. It happened to me many times, being in the right place at the right time and experiencing something incredible, I hope everyone gets to experience this kind of feeling!
Martin Victor 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martin-victor-1.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Martin Victor 1 »

Serendipity and happiness are two different things . I am still trying to relate them based on this book content.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”