Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Chidinma Dijeh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 84
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chidinma-dijeh.html
Latest Review: Soul Seeker by Kaylin McFarren

Re: Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Post by Chidinma Dijeh »

I would recommend "Fireproof Happiness" to anyone struggling with anxiety or seeking to cultivate a more positive mindset. The book offers practical strategies and uplifting perspectives that can benefit readers from all walks of life. Whether you're facing personal challenges or simply looking for ways to enhance your happiness, this book provides valuable guidance.
Jane Honda
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 55
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jane-honda.html
Latest Review: Inspirational Love by Vernon John Sinnott

Post by Jane Honda »

Anxiety and happiness is an issue that bother adults mainly therefore I would recommend this book to them
Orebo Junior Nyakwar Jabilo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 51
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-orebo-junior-nyakwar-jabilo.html
Latest Review: The 13th of Summer by Charlene Pratt

Post by Orebo Junior Nyakwar Jabilo »

I highly recommend this insightful and empathetic book to individuals who find themselves grappling with the challenges of anxiety and periodic bouts of depression. Whether you're seeking solace, understanding, or practical guidance, this book offers a valuable resource to navigate and cope with these mental health experiences.
Kristine Mariel Diaz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 249
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristine-mariel-diaz.html
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo

Post by Kristine Mariel Diaz »

To be honest, I think we may all find relief from our inner struggles by turning to books like this one. That is why I recommend this book to everyone. Also, in order to avoid sinking into a dark place, it is important that we all have a thorough understanding of subjects such as anxiety and depression.
Those who have already begun their road towards self-care, however, will benefit most from this book since they are more likely to comprehend and adhere to the advice presented.
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo
Rendell Vosson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rendell-vosson.html
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr

Post by Rendell Vosson »

I would recommend this book to everyone. It Would massively improve the life of anyone that would come across it.
Latest Review: Roan by E. R. Barr
Nimish Gadgil
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 187
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nimish-gadgil.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami
Reading Device: B00L89V1AA

Post by Nimish Gadgil »

This book is applicable to everyone, as everyone is going through anxiety in one way or another due to the situations they are in. By reading this book, they will find some relief and try to enjoy life.
Erikpume Victory
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-erikpume-victory.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Erikpume Victory »

I recommend this book to all those that are dealing with depression and unhappiness.
Sheen Jenny
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sheen-jenny.html
Latest Review: Almost Everything You Wanted To Know About Tickling by Duncan Taub

Post by Sheen Jenny »

Fireproof Happiness is a book that explores the idea of finding happiness from within, rather than from external factors. The book is written in an engaging and inspiring style, making it accessible to a wide range of readers. Whether you're looking for ways to improve your own happiness or you're interested in the author's personal journey,
Kirui Collins
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kirui-collins.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Post by Kirui Collins »

I recommend this book to anyone who is struggling with life's challenges. Life can be overwhelming and one needs a word of hope to move forward. The working age is the most appropriate for this because they are trying to make both ends meet, even in providing for their families.
Pranav Dewangan
Currently Reading: The Science of Storytelling
Bookshelf Size: 64
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-pranav-dewangan.html
Latest Review: The Jersey Death Squad: A Journey to Kill Jessie Freeman by Mark Meding

Post by Pranav Dewangan »

It is easy to recommend this book to anyone who is suffering from any kind of problem in life, whether it be related to money, relationships, or health issues. However, I would suggest this book to everyone regardless because life can take a bad turn at times, and if you are not prepared and do not know how to be hopeful, you are bound to go down a dark path. Therefore, this book needs to become a bestseller so that people can find hope in their lives.
Gee-Q Mdluli
Currently Reading: Adventures of Uncle Billy and Ross
Bookshelf Size: 47
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gee-q-mdluli.html
Latest Review: 30th Century: Escape (General Audience Edition) by Mark Kingston Levin PhD

Post by Gee-Q Mdluli »

I would recommend this book everyone but especially to pessimists who think hoping and wishing are the same thing because Dr. Ross explains the difference between these two so well.
Marina Flisvou
Currently Reading: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: SMALL TOWN BIG CITY (When Time Stood Still) by Jeff A Lopez

Post by Marina Flisvou »

This book is a valuable guide for improving your own happiness and well-being. It uses science to show how daily activities can lead to happiness. The book is easy to understand and offers practical tips that you can use in your life. It's great for people who want to grow personally, become stronger emotionally, and find more joy and hope in life.
Marina
Favy Moses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favy-moses.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Favy Moses »

I would recommend this book for those going through some difficult challenges who need some kind of inspiration to be happy and hopeful.
Oluwa Tomisin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-oluwa-tomisin.html
Latest Review: Karmic Selling by Stan Gwizdak

Post by Oluwa Tomisin »

Penny Ann Criswell Johnson wrote: 20 Dec 2023, 22:58 I would recommend this book to almost anyone. We live in a day and age where so many people go through private and personal mental setbacks. This book could help catapult those suffering from hopelessness so they could enjoy working towards a future. This could be used as a study guide at church, a mental help facility, drug rehab, or any any work site.
I totally agree with your recommendation,it's a perfect use for a study guide, rehab and mental help faculties
Nell Brianah
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nell-brianah.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Nell Brianah »

Its empowering narrative encourages self-belief, offering a roadmap for individuals seeking to break free from stagnation and take meaningful strides toward personal growth.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”