Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Fanny Lebura Ueh
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-fanny-lebura-ueh.html
Latest Review: Zen and the Art of Writing by Ray Hodgson

Re: Whom would you recommend this book to? Why?

Post by Fanny Lebura Ueh »

I wholeheartedly recommend this book to individuals who cherish the pursuit of happiness and find solace in narratives that inspire joy.
Amarachi Nwogo
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amarachi-nwogo.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Amarachi Nwogo »

I would recommend this book to everybody who needs motivation to beat anxiety, depression, and other related factors.
Clauson Justin
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 62
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-clauson-justin.html
Latest Review: The Making, the Rise, and the Future of the Speakingman-fourth edition by Dan M Mrejeru

Post by Clauson Justin »

I recommend this book to everyone. I believe that one way or another, we all need that extra touch that this book brings. People who feel lost and are on the verge of giving up will appreciate this.
Marie Chalupová
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Brandon Sanderson
Currently Reading: Seeker
Bookshelf Size: 2293
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marie-chalupov.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 4040
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Marie Chalupová »

I am already thinking of giving it to my husband after I am finished. He is a more pessimistic and hopeless person than me and it might help him to change his way of thinking.

Most people would benefit from reading even if a little bit.
Benny Rach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 88
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benny-rach.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Benny Rach »

I would recommend "Fireproof Happiness" by Dr. Randy Ross to anyone who is seeking a deeper understanding of happiness and how to cultivate it in their own lives. This book is particularly well-suited for those who may feel stuck or overwhelmed by life's challenges, as Dr. Ross offers practical strategies for finding joy and fulfillment even in difficult circumstances. Also, anyone interested in the self-help genre but looking for a more nuanced and thoughtful approach will find this book to be a refreshing change. Fireproof Happiness is a valuable resource for anyone looking to live a more joyful and purposeful life.
Anna Duke
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-duke.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by Anna Duke »

I will strongly recommend this book to people struggling with anxiety, people who wants happiness. This will be a great book for those in the above category .
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

I will recommend this book to everyone because many person pass through anxiety and difficult time so this book is a must read for everyone.
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

Absence of anxiety equates to calmness and clarity of thought, which results in feelings of contentment and joy. With the exception of children, who would likely require a thesaurus to understand some of the book's larger phrases, this book is appropriate for readers of all ages.
Michelle Chafins
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Caroline Peckham
Currently Reading: Zodiac Academy
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-michelle-chafins.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
fav_author_id: 46995
2024 Reading Goal: 30
2024 Goal Completion: 43%

Post by Michelle Chafins »

I would recommend "Fireproof Happiness" to Individuals who may benefit from hope and uplifting messages in this book. It could include those going through difficult times such as loss, illness, or other personal challenges. They may feel like they are facing insurmountable obstacles and could use some encouragement to persevere. People dealing with mental health issues like depression or anxiety such as myself may also find solace in these uplifting messages that remind them of their inner strength and resilience.
Chikamnele Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikamnele-favour.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Post by Chikamnele Favour »

I will recommend this book to all who feel lost, are depressed, have anxiety, and want to break free from their difficult moment. This book provides steps to go about it.
Osakwe Emmanuel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 53
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-emmanuel.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Osakwe Emmanuel »

I highly recommend this book to anyone dealing with anxiety or depression. It's written in an easy-to-understand style and contains valuable insights. In fact, I believe anyone who can read could benefit from it, as anxiety affects so many people.
Robert Omukani
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-moranga-dominic.html
Latest Review: Endgame by William Reed

Post by Robert Omukani »

For anyone feeling adrift in the currents of life, caught in a loop of uncertainty and stagnation, I wholeheartedly recommend this transformative book. It's more than just pages bound together; it's a compass for the soul, guiding you through the fog of self-doubt and onto a path of self-discovery and empowerment.
Viv Sid
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-viv-sid.html
Latest Review: The Warrior's Meditation by Richard L Haight

Post by Viv Sid »

I would recommend this book to everyone. If you can read, get to it. You can read it to someone who isn't able to. Everyone can use a little hope.
Emeka JohnObi
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-emeka-johnobi.html
Latest Review: From GED to PhD by Barbara Crump

Post by Emeka JohnObi »

I would recommend this book to people feeling lost or uninspired. It can remind readers of the possibilities that exist and encourage them to set goals and pursue their dreams.
Princewill Uchenna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-princewill-uchenna.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Princewill Uchenna »

I would recommend this book to all who suffer from anxiety and bouts of depression. It's very easy to read and has much value within its pages.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”