Did you agree with everything in this book?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Anna Duke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anna-duke.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Re: Did you agree with everything in this book?

Post by Anna Duke »

All I can say is that everything in this book was realistic and relatable for me so yes I do agree with everything written in the book.
Daberechi Precious
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 25
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-daberechi-precious.html
Latest Review: Deadly Waters: The Vietnam Naval War And Its Aftermath by Randy Miller

Post by Daberechi Precious »

No I didn't agree with some of the things in the book, but agree to most I could relate to while reading this book.
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

Surprisingly enough, I did. We spend our daily lives with hope. The author went above and beyond to examine each of these attributes, which when given careful consideration are both necessary and useful. It may not resonate with everyone, but I think it speaks to my life.
Abdul Jah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdul-jah.html
Latest Review: Brian, Created Intelligence by AJ Pagan IV

Post by Abdul Jah »

Surprisingly, I agree with everything in this book. This book speaks directly to my experiences and view. It's like it was written for me, it provided me with a sense of validation and inspiration.
Loretta Morris 1
Currently Reading: SandPeople
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loretta-morris-1.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter by Mark Gumbrell
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 48%

Post by Loretta Morris 1 »

"Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross is an excellent book to read. I agreed with everything in the book. The book was well written, and the author accommodated his readers with motivation, purpose, hope and positiveness about life. The author was clear in his explanations, and I love the title and cover of the book.
Giridhar Achary
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 49
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-giridhar-achary.html
Latest Review: The Shanghai Circle by Tony Henderson

Post by Giridhar Achary »

Despite some disagreements, the book is highly beneficial. Dr. Randy Ross points out the importance of hope in everyday life. The author effectively presents life situations and scientific evidence, presenting a beneficial message that broadens perspectives on essential qualities beneficial in daily life. 
Nancy004
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 130
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Nancy004 »

While reviewing Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross, I found myself agreeing with many of its insights. The exploration of hope as a transformative force resonated deeply, and the personal stories brought the concepts to life. However, some sections, like Chapter Seven, felt a bit technical. Overall, though, the book offers valuable guidance on finding happiness.
Kala Krishnakumar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kala-krishnakumar.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Kala Krishnakumar »

I strongly believe that the journey towards hope cannot be as black and white as explained in the book. But it can most certainly aid people in the right direction.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”