A book reviewer's microculture ?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Gerry Steen
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Impossible Mock Orange Trial
Bookshelf Size: 187
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-gerry-steen.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

A book reviewer's microculture ?

Post by Gerry Steen »

Which of the 5 microcultures discussed in Fireproof Happiness do you think reviewers from Online Book Club belong to?
Gerry Steen

Post by Gerry Steen »

Gerry Steen wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 21:09 Which of the 5 microcultures discussed in Fireproof Happiness do you think reviewers from Online Book Club belong to?
Correction, I used the wrong book title. These microcultures were not discussed in Fireproof Happiness. Please excuse my error. :oops2:
Marie Chalupová
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Brandon Sanderson
Currently Reading: Seeker
Bookshelf Size: 2293
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marie-chalupov.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 4040
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Marie Chalupová »

Gerry Steen wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 21:13
Gerry Steen wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 21:09 Which of the 5 microcultures discussed in Fireproof Happiness do you think reviewers from Online Book Club belong to?
Correction, I used the wrong book title. These microcultures were not discussed in Fireproof Happiness. Please excuse my error. :oops2:
What book was it discussed in? Sounds like an interesting topic and question. Was it one of the other books of the month?
Gerry Steen

Post by Gerry Steen »

Marie Chalupová wrote: 04 Mar 2024, 17:07
Gerry Steen wrote: 11 Dec 2023, 21:13
What book was it discussed in? Sounds like an interesting topic and question. Was it one of the other books of the month?
Hi, Marie. The 5 microcultures were discussed ia a book entitled From Burnout to Belonging by Kimberly Carozzi. Here is the link to the review I did for this book if you are interested. viewtopic.php?f=24&t=399394 Let me know what you think. :tiphat:

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”