What did you think of the book?- Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Nzube Chizoba Okeke
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 445
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nzube-chizoba-okeke.html
Latest Review: Natural Relief for Anxiety and Stress by Gustavo Kinrys, MD

Re: What did you think of the book?- Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by Nzube Chizoba Okeke »

I love the subject matter of this book; it is always relevant. With each year that goes by, humanity faces various challenges. More people slide into depression, rates of suicide keep increasing, and morale lowers. As individuals, we always find ourselves needing practical tools to avoid getting overwhelmed and helpless. Fireproof Happiness couldn't be more useful or relevant.
Chioma Oz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 61
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chioma-oz.html
Latest Review: Flowers of Evil by N.L. Holmes

Post by Chioma Oz »

I'm glad to hear that you found the book inspirational and resonated with the concept of active hope. Working towards a goal and maintaining a positive outlook can indeed bring fulfillment and purpose. If you have any questions or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, feel free to let me know. Have a wonderful day!
Favy Moses
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-favy-moses.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Favy Moses »

I think i like this book and i believe is specifically aimed at teaching us to be hopeful and happy insipite of the situation on ground.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

The book is very educational and I think should be introduced anywhere, in Scholl's or offices. This will be a great read that will install mindset of working towards set goals or to have hope for something you want while working towards it.
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

Your recommendation highlights the book as thought-provoking, inspirational, and educational. The suggestion to share this resource with loved ones underscores its potential impact on a wider audience. The engaging and approachable writing style is noted for enhancing the overall reading experience.
Martha Lopez 4
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martha-lopez-4.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Martha Lopez 4 »

This book will be a great read for people facing anxiety. The writing style and font made the book easy to navigate.
Chikamnele Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikamnele-favour.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Post by Chikamnele Favour »

This book provides a step to achieving happiness through hope. Readers are taught how to use hope to get their desired result.
Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-malachi-chukwuebuka-nelson.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Malachi Chukwuebuka Nelson »

This may be an ordinary read to some people but to me this was a drug that relieved a big burden in me. The writing style is great.
Mara Valentina
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 86
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mara-valentina.html
Latest Review: Nimue by Ayn Cates Sullivan

Post by Mara Valentina »

The book provides a compelling perspective on achieving happiness. While the topic might not be new, the book's focus on fostering hope as a key element feels fresh and practical.
INZAMAMUL HAQUE3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque3.html
Latest Review: The Shade of Highfall by Mark O'Dell

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE3 »

This book is a true gem that I highly recommend for anyone who seeks inspiration, education, and deep introspection. It brings forth a powerful message about the transformative power of hope, and how it can bring about positive change in one's life. The author's writing style is truly captivating and engaging, making it a delightful and enriching read. I am confident that my loved ones will benefit from reading this book and gain valuable insights that will help them navigate life's challenges with grace and resilience.
INZAMAMUL HAQUE3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 59
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque3.html
Latest Review: The Shade of Highfall by Mark O'Dell

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE3 »

Fireproof Happiness is a remarkable guide that offers a fresh perspective on managing anxiety through practical tools. The book's primary emphasis on hope as a fundamental element in the pursuit of happiness is truly inspiring. It highlights the importance of actively engaging in life with a positive outlook, rather than merely waiting for favorable outcomes. This approach fosters a greater sense of fulfillment, resilience, and overall well-being, ultimately leading to a more fulfilling and joyful life experience.
Victory Stone
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victory-stone.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Victory Stone »

This book is really a motivational one. It covered everything about finding true happiness. It also encourages readers not to give up their hope on whatever they long for.
Parth Krishna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-parth-krishna.html
Latest Review: A Place Under the Sun by Luis Urtueta
2024 Reading Goal: 200
2024 Goal Completion: 22%

Post by Parth Krishna »

Basically, the book is a self-help book that inspires people to make life beautiful by hoping that the future may be great. 
Lisa P Cowling
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lisa-p-cowling.html
Latest Review: The one that kills you by Rick Rothermel

Post by Lisa P Cowling »

I loved the book. I found it valuable and it is one of those books which you can easily recommend to anyone at all. The book is practical and relatable. Dr. Randy Ross should be applauded.
Kala Krishnakumar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 8
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kala-krishnakumar.html
Latest Review: Magi Apprentice by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Kala Krishnakumar »

This is a must read for those who are questioning themselves and the rewards they hope to reap in life. It helps us understand that the happenings in life are irrespective of the effort put in sometimes and everything depends on the hope or the denial that follows and the outlook one has to keep going.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”