What was your favorite quote in the book?

Use this forum to discuss the December 2023 Book of the Month, "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=595181

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Puckett Elizabeth Marie
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 15
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-puckett-elizabeth-marie.html
Latest Review: Alpha Buddies Land by Donna Marie Rink

Re: What was your favorite quote in the book?

Post by Puckett Elizabeth Marie »

I must say I have no favorite quote in this book. All the quotes were interesting and inspiring.
Abdul Jah
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-abdul-jah.html
Latest Review: Brian, Created Intelligence by AJ Pagan IV

Post by Abdul Jah »

"He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life." – Ralph Waldo Emerson.
This quote is a reminder that we should never stop challenging ourselves and pushing the boundaries of our comfort zoned.
We must face our fears and overcome them.
Ian Ondara
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ian-ondara.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Ian Ondara »

Most of the quotes in the book are really mind blowing and choosing which is the best is particularly hard. But I can say that this stood out," In unprecedented times we need unprecedented guidance.
Lauren Victoria
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauren-victoria.html
Latest Review: The Middle Reaches (Episodes 1-8) by L. Andrew Cooper
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 14%

Post by Lauren Victoria »

There were a lot of quotes that were memorable in this book. But I think my favorite has to be "You will come to realize that you don’t have to wait until life isn’t hard before you make the choice to be happy!" I think the idea that happiness is something you choose for yourself is really profound and sometimes forgotten even though it's a simple enough idea. Most of the time I find myself stuck, waiting for something to come along to make me happy instead of going out and making it happen for myself.
Martin Victor 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-martin-victor-1.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Martin Victor 1 »

Of all quote in this book, "He who is not every day conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life." – Ralph Waldo Emerson" this was my favourite I even had to memorize it.

Return to “Discuss "Fireproof Happiness: Extinguishing Anxiety & Igniting Hope" by Dr. Randy Ross”