What did you think of the cover of this book?

Use this forum to discuss the January 2024 Book of the Month, "The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga" by Steve Ramirez
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=530813

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Joshua Sawders
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 13

Re: What did you think of the cover of this book?

Post by Joshua Sawders »

I think the cover is intriguing and would catch anyone's attention. It doesn't reveal much about the story line giving room for different angle of fantasies, however it can be more creatively done
Olivier Muhammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 13
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivier-muhammad.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Olivier Muhammad »

The cover of the book captivated me with its stunning artwork and the enigmatic gaze of the woman depicted.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 279
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Dancing Queen by Asianna Frierson

Post by Christell Lindeque »

I absolutely love the cover! It just does not scream sci-fi is the only concern I have with it. But regardless it definitely caught my eye.
Christell Lindeque
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 279
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christell-lindeque.html
Latest Review: The Dancing Queen by Asianna Frierson

Post by Christell Lindeque »

Joshua Sawders wrote: 13 May 2024, 03:56 I think the cover is intriguing and would catch anyone's attention. It doesn't reveal much about the story line giving room for different angle of fantasies, however it can be more creatively done
Although I mentioned below its an amazing cover. I cannot help but agree with you regarding it not revealing much about the story line.
Maileyrom
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-maileyrom.html
Latest Review: The Shot Not Heard Around the World by Charlie damitz

Post by Maileyrom »

I think the cover of this book is very appealing. I love the colors and looks very mysterious with the covered face. I like it because it is not the conventional grey or blue that we always see in the majority of book covers.
"Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself" George Bernard Shaw

Return to “Discuss "The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga" by Steve Ramirez”