Who would you recommend this book to? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the January 2024 Book of the Month, "The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga" by Steve Ramirez
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=530813

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
P Sudam Patra
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-p-sudam-patra.html
Latest Review: The Employee Millionaire by H. J. Chammas

Re: Who would you recommend this book to? Why?

Post by P Sudam Patra »

I recommend this book to sci-fi and adventure fans because it follows the S'orne, a group of humans who deal with dangerous situations, have thrilling adventures, and face the unknown.
Tukuna Sahu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 38
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tukuna-sahu.html
Latest Review: The Employee Millionaire by H. J. Chammas

Post by Tukuna Sahu »

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys science fiction, adventure, or thriller novels because it covers all aspects of virus thriller survival.
Parth Krishna
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-parth-krishna.html
Latest Review: A Place Under the Sun by Luis Urtueta
2024 Reading Goal: 200
2024 Goal Completion: 22%

Post by Parth Krishna »

This novel combines thrillers, fantasy, and adventure, so I recommend it to everyone who enjoys thrillers, maintains a scientific perspective, and is willing to be adventurous.
Sean Patrick Tracy
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sean-patrick-tracy.html
Latest Review: Olympus Bound by Zoë Routh

Post by Sean Patrick Tracy »

I will recommend the book to lovers of gory scenes, tension-inducing and ancient setting plot. The story depict threatening at survival chance which make it appeal to lovers of survival saga.
Radiant3
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Healing Your Attachment Wounds
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 148
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-radiant3.html
Latest Review: The DrugTech Trilogy by Marcel Victor Sahade

Post by Radiant3 »

This book would appeal to readers who love reading from a wide range of genres. I would recommend this book to those who enjoy science fiction, adventure, and action-packed stories. The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga had a great blend of action, adventure, and sci-fi, which made it an enthralling book to read.
Victor Obonyo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-victor-obonyo.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Victor Obonyo »

I would recommend this book to people who like immersing themselves in richly imagined fictional landscapes with detailed descriptions and well-developed characters that you can root for. The plot is pretty action-packed from the very beginning so it's great for people who love fast-paced action and unexpected twists.
Julio Sanchez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-julio-sanchez.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Julio Sanchez »

I'd recommend it to fans of science fiction and space operas who enjoy complex, multi-layered narratives set in richly crafted worlds. The book would appeal particularly to readers who appreciate detailed world-building and intricate political intrigue, as well as those who like character-driven stories.
Phelix Achar
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-phelix-ouma-2.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Phelix Achar »

I would recommend "The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga" to fans of immersive science fiction who enjoy richly developed universes, intricate plotlines, and diverse characters. This book appeals to readers who appreciate compelling world-building, as Ramirez skillfully crafts a dynamic cosmos filled with diverse cultures and political dynamics. Additionally, those who enjoy stories centered around characters grappling with internal conflicts and quests for self-discovery will find Keth's journey particularly engaging. Overall, this book is well-suited for anyone seeking an enthralling sci-fi adventure that seamlessly blends action, introspection, and unexpected twists.
williams Emerald
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by williams Emerald »

I would recommend “The Great Migration: Book One of the S’orne Saga” by Steve Ramirez to fans of epic fantasy and science fiction, particularly those who enjoy intricate world-building and complex political dynamics. The book would also appeal to readers who appreciate stories with deep moral questions and those who enjoy narratives about alliances, power struggles, and survival. My recommendation is because the book excels in delivering an expansive and detailed universe, which is a hallmark that fans of epic fantasy and science fiction typically cherish.
Raymonda Onwuka 1
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Banished
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-raymonda-onwuka-1.html
Latest Review: Magi Apprentice by Dan E. Hendrickson

Post by Raymonda Onwuka 1 »

I would recommend this book for readers who enjoys post-apocalyptic stories with captivating plots. Lovers of well written SCI-FI will also love it.
Centrine Nelima
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Centrine Nelima »

I would recommend this book to people who like immersing themselves in richly imagined fictional landscapes with detailed descriptions and well-developed characters that you can root for. With rich and profound characters like Luta and Bellona, the story is layered and captivating. For readers who enjoy complex plots and deep thought, this book offers an engrossing reading experience.
Ouko Okach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Ouko Okach »

The plot is pretty action-packed from the very beginning so it's great for people who love fast-paced action and unexpected twists.
Austin Rhodes
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-austin-rhodes.html
Latest Review: Chasing Dragons between Dimensions by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Austin Rhodes »

I would recommend the book to lovers of fantasy and adventures. It has a lot of suspense and I believe they would enjoy the book.
Sakshi Singh1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 116
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakshi-singh1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Sakshi Singh1 »

This book is for sci-fi enthusiasts. I've actually recommended it to some of my friends and they loved it.
Sakshi Singh1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 116
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakshi-singh1.html
Latest Review: Kalayla by Jeannie Nicholas

Post by Sakshi Singh1 »

Ouko Okach wrote: 05 May 2024, 16:44 The plot is pretty action-packed from the very beginning so it's great for people who love fast-paced action and unexpected twists.
I completely agree with your observation. I had to put this book down 1-2 times in between my readings 😅.

Return to “Discuss "The Great Migration: Book One of the S'orne Saga" by Steve Ramirez”