Discover the Mystery of the Texas Coast in "SandPeople" by Cheryl Kerr

Use this forum to discuss the March 2024 Book of the Month, "SandPeople: An Across Time Mystery" by Cheryl Kerr
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=453972

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Sakshi A Soni
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 100
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakshi-a-soni.html
Latest Review: Unyielding Destiny by Spiros Gratsias (author of Unyielding Destiny)

Icon Discover the Mystery of the Texas Coast in "SandPeople" by Cheryl Kerr

Post by Sakshi A Soni »

So, I just finished reading this awesome book called "SandPeople" by Cheryl Kerr, and let me tell you, I'm totally hooked! 📚✨

First off, can we talk about how cool the setting is? I mean, who wouldn't want to spend their summer in a tiny fishing village on the Texas Coast? And then add in the whole mystery, ghostly encounters, and pirate legends? It's like the perfect recipe for an epic adventure!

But what really got me was the main character, Lea McKinney. She's just this super relatable 12-year-old girl trying to find her place in the world, and you can't help but root for her every step of the way. Plus, the way Cheryl Kerr writes about her is just so real and authentic, it's like you're right there with her, experiencing everything she does.

And let's not forget about the plot twists! Just when you think you've got it all figured out, Kerr throws in these crazy twists and turns that keep you guessing until the very end. I love a book that keeps me on my toes like that!

Overall, "SandPeople" is just a super fun read that's perfect for anyone who loves a good adventure mixed with a little mystery and a whole lot of heart. So if you're looking for your next great read, definitely give this one a shot!

Happy reading! 📖✨ :techie-studyingbrown: :techie-studyingbrown:

POV: This is my first post in this forum, hope you enjoy my posts and presence. :tiphat: :tiphat:
Loretta Morris 1
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: First Survivor
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loretta-morris-1.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 44%

Post by Loretta Morris 1 »

Sakshi A Soni

Thank you for your review on the "SandPeople" The review of this book sounds interesting. It will be my next great read!

Return to “Discuss "SandPeople: An Across Time Mystery" by Cheryl Kerr”