Who would you recommend this book to? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the March 2024 Book of the Month, "SandPeople: An Across Time Mystery" by Cheryl Kerr
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=453972

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Nasir Shaikh
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Wings of Fire: An Autobiography
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nasir-shaikh.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg
2024 Reading Goal: 40
2024 Goal Completion: 45%

Re: Who would you recommend this book to? Why?

Post by Nasir Shaikh »

This book is suitable for youth and teenage people. Also, people who experienced their parents splitting up would relate to the story. Because the story's protagonist Lea, experiences her parents getting divorced her journey would be relatable to the particular type of group.
I value the learning process through feedback. If you have a moment, I'd be grateful for any thoughts on my work to help me enhance my skills. :tiphat:
Miriam Ratemo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miriam-ratemo.html
Latest Review: Speedy Hurled Through Havoc by Dave Letterfly Knoderer

Post by Miriam Ratemo »

Young Readers: The protagonist, Lea McKinney, is a 12-year-old girl who embarks on a journey of discovery and growth. Young readers might find her story relatable and inspiring, as it deals with family issues and the rewards of intellectual curiosity
Mystery and Adventure Enthusiasts: The book weaves a tale that combines elements of mystery and adventure. Those who enjoy stories that involve unraveling secrets from the past, especially within a historical context, would likely find this book engaging
Aspiring Archaeologists and Historians: The novel includes aspects of archaeology and historical research, which could appeal to readers with an interest in these fields. It portrays the process of discovery through research and digging, which might inspire future professionals in these areas
Readers Seeking Emotional Depth: The book touches on themes of family separation and personal resilience. It might be particularly meaningful for readers who appreciate stories that explore emotional challenges and personal development
Overall, “SandPeople” is amazing for its character development, attention to detail, and the ability to captivate readers with its narrative. It’s a book that seems to offer something for both young readers and adults, making it a versatile recommendation
Miracle Kingss
Currently Reading: EMA
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-miracle-kingss.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Miracle Kingss »

I would recommend it to adolescents, teenagers and your adults who are realizing that the world is not as perfect as they thought it was but filled with complexities.
Chad Anthony
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 69
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chad-anthony.html
Latest Review: Essential Advice for Buying Your First Home and Navigating through the Mortgage Loan Process by Diana Donnelly

Post by Chad Anthony »

I would recommend to young readers mostly especially the females. For those who seek personal growth and development, this book is a great one for that through the storyline.
Victor Obonyo
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14

Post by Victor Obonyo »

This book is appropriate for children ten years of age and up whose parents are divorcing. Their lessons about relationships will also be taught by Lea's story, which will demonstrate to them that they are not accountable for their parents' behavior.
Elijah Reuben
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 5
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-agatha-4-life.html
Latest Review: Love All the Way by Aurora Carafa

Post by Elijah Reuben »

I would recommend this book to parents especially those who have adolescents. It explores life after divorce, the untold difficulties associated with being from a broken home.
Ouko Okach
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Ouko Okach »

There are spooky elements in this book that will grab the attention of the readers. This book lets teenagers know that it is not their fault for issues between their parents.If you are looking to work on your development as a person then this book is definitely for you
Cheryl Erickson
Currently Reading: 3 Sisters 3 Weeks 3 Countries (Still Talking)
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cheryl-erickson.html
Latest Review: The Caroler by Liza Martini

Post by Cheryl Erickson »

I would recommend this book to older elementary students and middle school readers, especially if they are experiencing similar circumstances among family and friends.
Osakwe Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-favour.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Osakwe Favour »

This book would be best suited for anyone going through some tough times in their life and also for teenagers whose parents' marriages seem to be falling apart and are greatly affected by that.
Osakwe Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 63
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-favour.html
Latest Review: The Legacy of Job's Wife by Cynthia Koelker

Post by Osakwe Favour »

I would recommend this book to anyone going through a tough time in their life. Also, to teenagers whose parents' marriages fell apart and are being affected emotionally by it.

Return to “Discuss "SandPeople: An Across Time Mystery" by Cheryl Kerr”