Blending History and Mystery: Sandpeople discussion

Use this forum to discuss the March 2024 Book of the Month, "SandPeople: An Across Time Mystery" by Cheryl Kerr
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=453972

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Sakshi A Soni
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 110
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sakshi-a-soni.html
Latest Review: Twisted But True by Darren Burch

Icon Blending History and Mystery: Sandpeople discussion

Post by Sakshi A Soni »

Hello, fellow writers and book enthusiasts!
I am Sakshi Soni. I'm still new to this book world, but absolutely love every single second I spend on it. . I am really happy to join the discussion forum for SandPeople: An Across Time Mystery by Cheryl Kerr.
I was a bit hesitant to buy this book initially because I did not find the cover really interesting, and I know you all might laugh. :snooty: For this thought... BUTTT Wait: :hand:
You know what!!!!! It is true that we should not judge a book by its cover.
I LOVE IT!
I want to indulge myself in the discussion for thoughts and suggestions. The author is interested in blending history with mystery.

One aspect of "SandPeople" that stands out is its meticulous attention to historical detail. Kerr brings to life the settings and characters from the past, making them feel authentic and relatable. I’m curious to know how other readers feel about this blend of history and mystery. Does it enhance the reading experience for you, or do you find it challenging to follow the different timelines?
I would love to hear your thoughts on a few questions (let's start with one for now :wink2: :wink2: ) that have been on my mind: :eusa-think: :eusa-think:

Character Connections: How do you perceive the relationships between characters from different times? Do you think Kerr successfully ties their stories together?

I look forward to our discussion and our interactions in my thoughts and ideals.
My bf's Vampnee :oops: :oops:
Bbye till our next discussion :wink: :wink:

Return to “Discuss "SandPeople: An Across Time Mystery" by Cheryl Kerr”