Did this book meet your expectations?

This is a discussion forum for the April 2024 Book of the Month, "Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters" by Howard Wolk and John Landry
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=573230

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Dani Elle Ele
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Re: Did this book meet your expectations?

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

After reading numerous reviews, I was inspired to read this book, and it exceeded my lofty expectations, which were shaped by the glowing reviews I had read. The book was a truly delightful and captivating read.
Beatrice Mwangi 8
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Beatrice Mwangi 8 »

As a youngster entrepreneur it real helped me understand the business world and how to go about it.
Osakwe Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-favour.html
Latest Review: The Transcendental Tangle: Untying the Enigmatic Knots of the Infinite by Matthew Emmanuel Weinberg

Post by Osakwe Favour »

I believe this book contains a lot of valuable information and facts. A lot of insight on entrepreneurships and business was shared. I love it!
Obiageli Udeh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obiageli-udeh.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Obiageli Udeh »

This book met all my expectations. The author was very precise in how he wrote this book. I kept rereading and never wanted to stop. This is a testament to how engaging the book is. I flipped through the pages with ease. I really enjoyed reading the book. I liked the writing style of the author. It was very easy to grasp any complex concepts. I really liked how the characters were developed in this book. I look forward to reading more books from this author. The book met every expectation I set, and I urge everyone to read this book.
Obiageli Udeh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obiageli-udeh.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Obiageli Udeh »

This book met all my expectations. The author was very precise in how he wrote this book. I kept rereading and never wanted to stop. This is a testament to how engaging the book is. I flipped through the pages with ease. I really enjoyed reading the book. I liked the writing style of the author. It was very easy to grasp any complex concepts. I really liked how the characters were developed in this book. I look forward to reading more books from this author. The book met every expectation I set, and I urge everyone to read this book.
Zicker Angel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 3
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zicker-angel.html
Latest Review: The Unbound Soul by Richard L. Haight

Post by Zicker Angel »

Absolutely! The book provides a great overview of the factors that have fostered innovation and success stories throughout American history. It focuses more on the broader environment that supports entrepreneurship and acknowledges challenges like income inequality and limited access to capital for minorities.
Linda Daniels 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 11
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linda-daniels-1.html
Latest Review: The Date Farm by Jack Winnick

Post by Linda Daniels 1 »

I must admit that the book met my expectation and I really enjoyed reading it. The information in the book are highly recommended.

Return to “Discuss "Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters" by Howard Wolk and John Landry”