Did this book meet your expectations?

This is a discussion forum for the April 2024 Book of the Month, "Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters" by Howard Wolk and John Landry
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=573230

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Dani Elle Ele
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dani-elle-ele.html
Latest Review: It Was What It Was by Daniel Pace

Re: Did this book meet your expectations?

Post by Dani Elle Ele »

After reading numerous reviews, I was inspired to read this book, and it exceeded my lofty expectations, which were shaped by the glowing reviews I had read. The book was a truly delightful and captivating read.
Beatrice Mwangi 8
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 20

Post by Beatrice Mwangi 8 »

As a youngster entrepreneur it real helped me understand the business world and how to go about it.
Osakwe Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 68
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-osakwe-favour.html
Latest Review: Dagger's Destiny by Linnea Tanner

Post by Osakwe Favour »

I believe this book contains a lot of valuable information and facts. A lot of insight on entrepreneurships and business was shared. I love it!
Obiageli Udeh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 12
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obiageli-udeh.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Obiageli Udeh »

This book met all my expectations. The author was very precise in how he wrote this book. I kept rereading and never wanted to stop. This is a testament to how engaging the book is. I flipped through the pages with ease. I really enjoyed reading the book. I liked the writing style of the author. It was very easy to grasp any complex concepts. I really liked how the characters were developed in this book. I look forward to reading more books from this author. The book met every expectation I set, and I urge everyone to read this book.
Obiageli Udeh
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obiageli-udeh.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami

Post by Obiageli Udeh »

This book met all my expectations. The author was very precise in how he wrote this book. I kept rereading and never wanted to stop. This is a testament to how engaging the book is. I flipped through the pages with ease. I really enjoyed reading the book. I liked the writing style of the author. It was very easy to grasp any complex concepts. I really liked how the characters were developed in this book. I look forward to reading more books from this author. The book met every expectation I set, and I urge everyone to read this book.
Zicker Angel
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-zicker-angel.html
Latest Review: Launchpad Republic by Howard Wolk and John Landry

Post by Zicker Angel »

Absolutely! The book provides a great overview of the factors that have fostered innovation and success stories throughout American history. It focuses more on the broader environment that supports entrepreneurship and acknowledges challenges like income inequality and limited access to capital for minorities.
Linda Daniels 1
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-linda-daniels-1.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Linda Daniels 1 »

I must admit that the book met my expectation and I really enjoyed reading it. The information in the book are highly recommended.
Nenye Lauraa
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 73
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-lauraa.html
Latest Review: Melyssa's Italian Project by Simon Potter

Post by Nenye Lauraa »

The book did meet my expectations. I got enlightened at every point in the book. Everything was up to my standards and even more too.
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

It's really surpassed my expectations and I learnt so much about the entrepreneurship culture of America and beyond.
Tochukwu Nwaji
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tochukwu-nwaji.html
Latest Review: Somawise by Luke Sniewski

Post by Tochukwu Nwaji »

This book surpassed my expectations. It expanded my perspective, especially since I wasn’t sure what to expect. I enjoyed how it explained the historical factors shaping the American entrepreneurial economy and compared them to other countries
Colleado Keana Rose
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-colleado-keana-rose.html
Latest Review: Rise and Conquer by Juan Partida

Post by Colleado Keana Rose »

This book surpassed my expectations, expanding my perspective in ways I hadn't anticipated. It shed light on the historical context that shaped America's entrepreneurial spirit and provided insightful comparisons with other nations, which I found particularly engaging.
Benson Ken
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-benson-ken.html
Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings

Post by Benson Ken »

Oh yes this book was more that I expected it to be. I thought it would just be basic. But there's nothing basic about this book. It was worth it.
obi skates
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-obi-skates.html
Latest Review: Fireproof Happiness by Dr. Randy Ross

Post by obi skates »

This book had been getting rave reviews everywhere, so I finally snagged a copy. Let me tell you, it completely lived up to the hype, and then some! It was an absolute pleasure to read.
Eobi jonh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eobi-jonh.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Eobi jonh »

This book completely blew me away! It was even better than I hoped for. So glad I picked it up, and I can't recommend it enough.
Deivid Ndudi
Currently Reading: Cynthia and Dan
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-deivid-ndudi.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Deivid Ndudi »

"Launchpad Republic" delivered exactly what I wanted: a thorough exploration of American entrepreneurship. It provided insights into both the triumphs and struggles that have shaped the U.S. This book has significantly deepened my understanding of the nation's economic landscape."

Return to “Discuss "Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters" by Howard Wolk and John Landry”