Listen to the Audiobook of "Launchpad Republic" for Free

This is a discussion forum for the April 2024 Book of the Month, "Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters" by Howard Wolk and John Landry
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=573230

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Marie Chalupová
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Brandon Sanderson
Currently Reading: Seeker
Bookshelf Size: 2294
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marie-chalupov.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 4040
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 34%

Re: Listen to the Audiobook of "Launchpad Republic" for Free

Post by Marie Chalupová »

I picked up the audiobook on Hoopla, it's free with certain library memberships. I also saw the ebook on Libby.
N parvin
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 26
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-n-parvin.html
Latest Review: The Caribbean Sedition by Oscar Ortiz

Post by N parvin »

Well it would be really nice to hear the book through audible than the ebook version that i read. I do have a free trial i haven't used yet. Will definitely going use it now.
Jnapika D
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 50
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jnapika-d.html
Latest Review: From Drift to SHIFT by Jody B. Miller

Post by Jnapika D »

Having read the Kindle version of this book already, I wish I had noticed this sooner. For this book, I believe the audiobook would be fantastic.
rudi dani
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rudi-dani.html
Latest Review: The Girl Who Knew Da Vinci by Belle Ami
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 18%

Post by rudi dani »

This audiobook is a revelation! I already owned the physical book, but the narrator's performance is so captivating it's like experiencing the story for the first time. It's a whole new level of immersion, and a refreshing change from silent reading. I'm finding myself completely engrossed and enjoying the story even more than before.
Brigid Wandera
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-brigid-wandera.html
Latest Review: Zonas de quema by Jorge P. Newbery

Post by Brigid Wandera »

have been engrossed with this audiobook that I am thoroughly enjoying, even though I already own a physical copy of the very same book. The voice of the narrator and the experience of listening to the story have added a whole new dimension to the book that I didn't expect. It's a pleasant change from reading the book traditionally, and I'm finding myself more immersed in the story than ever before.

Return to “Discuss "Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters" by Howard Wolk and John Landry”