Have you read or willing to read this book?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Leona Rodrigues
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leona-rodrigues.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis
Reading Device: 1400697484

Have you read or willing to read this book?

Post by Leona Rodrigues »

I haven't read this book yet, but having read the sample and gone through COVID-19 and the lockdown waiting for vaccines, I think I should read it. What are your opinions about reading this book? Do they match mine?
Marie Chalupová
In It Together VIP
Favorite Author: Brandon Sanderson
Currently Reading: Seeker
Bookshelf Size: 2293
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marie-chalupov.html
Latest Review: The Very Hungry Beagles Guide to Poop by M. Jackson, Lucky, Mr. Beckham, Peanut
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU
fav_author_id: 4040
2024 Reading Goal: 150
2024 Goal Completion: 33%

Post by Marie Chalupová »

I kind of want to yet I am not sure if it's the right book for me. There is such a division about the COVID vaccines. It's hard to know what is true. I would need hard proofs if I am to believe anything.
Omneya Shakeep
Favorite Book: Catching Genesis
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 165
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-omneya-shakeep.html
Latest Review: The Aspen Tree by Bart LaRocca

Post by Omneya Shakeep »

I wouldn't normally go for a book that discusses COVID, but I'm curious about what the author has to say about the vaccines since the governments advertised their safety with vigor, and I personally know a healthy family member who died after receiving the shot.
"Those who feel grateful, and are eternally generous, experience life at its richest."
Rob White.
Sarah Zain
Favorite Book: Wutheing heights
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 67
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-zain.html
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey

Post by Sarah Zain »

Like a person struggling with believing the authenticity of vaccines. Especially since one of the doctors told me that one of the causes of my thyroid problem was due to receiving the vaccine. I think I could take a look at the sample book first to find out how the author deals with the topic.
Life is hard on its own so let's make it easier for each other if we could.
Latest Review: EMA by Aian D. Grey
Mari Thompson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 24
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mari-thompson.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Little Golf Bag Book by Kalliope Barlis

Post by Mari Thompson »

I haven’t read this book yet. I have read other books about the covid pandemic. I have my own opinions about the whole covid situation. Maybe I will write a book about them someday.
Rupali Mishra
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Out of the Uniform, back into civilian life
Bookshelf Size: 44
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rupali-mishra.html
Latest Review: It's Hard to Be a Vampire by Viktoria Faust

Post by Rupali Mishra »

This book is yet unread by me. Regarding the COVID pandemic, I have read several novels. About the whole COVID scenario, I have my own thoughts. Perhaps someday I'll write a book on them.
Leona Rodrigues
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 41
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leona-rodrigues.html
Latest Review: Play Golf Better Faster: The Classic Guide to Optimizing Your Performance and Building Your Best Fast by Kalliope Barlis
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Leona Rodrigues »

Mari Thompson wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 10:39 I haven’t read this book yet. I have read other books about the covid pandemic. I have my own opinions about the whole covid situation. Maybe I will write a book about them someday.
Going through covid we all have different opinions about everything about government management to vaccines and deaths. And if you are writing a book I would surely consider reading it :D .
Rashad Deniro Price
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 105
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rashad-deniro-price.html
Latest Review: David's space flight by Sharron Hillman-Dwyer

Post by Rashad Deniro Price »

Hi. You just reminded me of something I happened to have missed for a while now: reading this amazing book of the month. I have been having a busy time recently and have been unable to get started with the book. Thank you for the reminder. I hope to get started soon.
Chikamnele Favour
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 19
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chikamnele-favour.html
Latest Review: My Spouse, my friend by Ingiete Oyama

Post by Chikamnele Favour »

Most health books are a turn off for me but based on the covid that took the world by surprise, I'm eager to see what the author has to say about covid so yes, I'm willing to read it.
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 57
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomy-chandrafrost.html
Latest Review: The Sound of Creation by Gabriella Zielke

Post by Tomy Chandrafrost »

Every discovery surely has its shortcomings and controversies. In Indonesia itself, there have been several cases where patients died because their bodies rejected the vaccine reaction. I'm waiting for this book to come, so I can't wait to read it.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Marie Chalupová wrote: 26 Apr 2024, 16:53 I kind of want to yet I am not sure if it's the right book for me. There is such a division about the COVID vaccines. It's hard to know what is true. I would need hard proofs if I am to believe anything.
I agree with you. Many conspiracy theories raise questions for me, but none dare to prove them validly. At least, I need scientific arguments that prove the shortcomings of vaccines.
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Leona Rodrigues wrote: 28 Apr 2024, 16:19
Mari Thompson wrote: 27 Apr 2024, 10:39 I haven’t read this book yet. I have read other books about the covid pandemic. I have my own opinions about the whole covid situation. Maybe I will write a book about them someday.
Going through covid we all have different opinions about everything about government management to vaccines and deaths. And if you are writing a book I would surely consider reading it :D .
This pandemic itself has already become history. History surely has many controversies, and even though the world may be in a better condition now, we are free to speculate on the good and bad aspects of this phenomenon. Interesting conversation. Let me in👐👐👐
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Tomy Chandrafrost
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:

Rashad Deniro Price wrote: 29 Apr 2024, 02:28 Hi. You just reminded me of something I happened to have missed for a while now: reading this amazing book of the month. I have been having a busy time recently and have been unable to get started with the book. Thank you for the reminder. I hope to get started soon.
Of course. This book is interesting. Looking forward to engaging discussions about it! 😄
Your Sincerely
Tomy Chandra
Bertha Jackson
Bookshelves Moderator
Favorite Book: Launchpad Republic: America's Entrepreneurial Edge and Why It Matters
Currently Reading: The Billionaire's Runaway Bride
Bookshelf Size: 768
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bertha-jackson.html
Latest Review: The Newton Code by Liam Fialkov

Post by Bertha Jackson »

I have downloaded the free copy of this book. I am interested in reading it to see how it relates to my experiences during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Bertha R. Jackson :D
Book Reviewer at OnlineBookClub.org
Stephen Christopher 1
Favorite Book: The Book Thief
Currently Reading: The Snow That Never Fell
Bookshelf Size: 139
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephen-christopher-1.html
Latest Review: Photofinish by Cheryl Kerr
2024 Reading Goal: 25
2024 Goal Completion: 48%

Post by Stephen Christopher 1 »

I'm very excited ro read this book as I have a ton of questions about Covid-19 and the vaccines that it sounds like I may get answers to. Just need to wrap up the two books I'm reviewing so I can pick this one up.

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”