What do you think are the implications of the book’s findings on public health policies and vaccine mandates.

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

What do you think are the implications of the book’s findings on public health policies and vaccine mandates.

Post by Melisa Jane »

This is a discussion topic for the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber.

Attachments
MO240503 (3).jpg
MO240503 (3).jpg (4.7 MiB) Viewed 353 times
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
SweetSourSalty AndSpicy
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 247
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sweetsoursalty-andspicy.html
Latest Review: The Hidden Burglar by Jacquel Clark

Post by SweetSourSalty AndSpicy »

I believe that the book's findings will cause people to reconsider and may call into question long-held beliefs. It is a wake-up call to revisit policies and mandates.
Tomi Ahmed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: A Killer Within by Rosemarie B. Smith
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

These findings are likely to heighten concerns about the COVID-19 vaccine, particularly among those who have already received it. They provide substantial evidence supporting the rationale behind individuals' decisions to abstain from vaccination, illustrating that these choices are informed by research rather than mere ignorance.
Tomi Ahmed
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 30
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: The Wicked Wives by Gus Pelagatti
2024 Reading Goal: 75
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

My take is a little different: I think this book so clearly takes a provocative anti-vax stance that there will be significant self-selection bias among those who read it, specifically: almost all readers will be anti-vax before they select it to read, they select it because it will obvious affirm their existing views, and they take an emotional satisfaction in reading it and feeling “right.” I don’t expect this book or purported findings to change any minds at all, in much the same way that I don’t expect those who read and enjoy this to follow it up with the Works of Tony Fauci and change their minds the other way. We are all functions of human nature.
Ashwini Tawade
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Embody Wholeness
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashwini-tawade.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Ashwini Tawade »

Policy-making, or a mandate, is to be based on thorough research and discussions from all perspectives.

This book, though, tells about the unethical or misuse of a vaccine application. People should also know that other vaccines that worked were effective and not harmful, given the after-effects. Then probably a new and better policy for the vaccine process can be made.

As for a mandate, I think the data in this book looks sufficient for companies in the vaccine process. It is important to make certain things mandatory before and after administering a vaccine by companies, such as the data related to trial samples and the effects on trial samples being disclosed on time.

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”