Average time requried to read this book.

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Leona Rodrigues
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leona-rodrigues.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White
Reading Device: 1400697484

Average time requried to read this book.

Post by Leona Rodrigues »

How many hours or days did it take to finish this book? Was it less or more than your normal reading time? If not the same as the average, why did it take longer or shorter?
Dana Lawrence Lohn
Favorite Book: The Upstairs Delicatessen
Currently Reading: In the Garden of Beasts
Bookshelf Size: 29
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-dana-lawrence-lohn.html
Latest Review: The Mercury Mind by Nathan Lancry
2024 Reading Goal: 125
2024 Goal Completion: 20%

Post by Dana Lawrence Lohn »

It took me about 2.5 hours to read this book. That’s probably longer than books of comparable length take me on average. I was trying hard to be open-minded and thoughtful about the content.
Aida Nuria Montenegro Jerez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aida-nuria-montenegro-jerez.html
Latest Review: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition) by Dr. Colleen Huber

Post by Aida Nuria Montenegro Jerez »

At first, it took me a little longer because I was reviewing the grammar thoroughly, but then, with a faster reading, it took me less time than normal since there were quite a few images.
Ashwini Tawade
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashwini-tawade.html
Latest Review: Who Will Accompany You? by Meg Stafford, Kate Stafford, Gale Stafford

Post by Ashwini Tawade »

This book has a lot of information. Moreover, it has some material to interpret, like the graphical data. I wanted to read it quicker, but it took me around 4 hours to read this book. The human data made me pause at times. I have completed reading some other books in less than 4 hours.

Thank you for your questions.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Badger Martin »

I am not so much of a fast reader which could be for the reason that I take time to verify facts and comprehend the authors message. Finishing this book would take me almost a week.
Leona Rodrigues
Currently Reading:

Ashwini Tawade wrote: 12 May 2024, 09:37 This book has a lot of information. Moreover, it has some material to interpret, like the graphical data. I wanted to read it quicker, but it took me around 4 hours to read this book. The human data made me pause at times. I have completed reading some other books in less than 4 hours.

I am really amazed at your reading speed and that you can read more than 300–400 (considering graphics) pages in less than 4 hours. I really wonder how many books you have read to gain such reading speed, as normal reading speed for most people, including me, is almost 6-10 hours.
Leona Rodrigues
Currently Reading:

Dana Lawrence Lohn wrote: 11 May 2024, 07:38 It took me about 2.5 hours to read this book. That’s probably longer than books of comparable length take me on average. I was trying hard to be open-minded and thoughtful about the content.
I was amazed by reading that a person can finish this book in 4 hours, but 2.5 seems like I can't describe it. And thanks for the reply! ! 
Ashwini Tawade
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashwini-tawade.html
Latest Review: Who Will Accompany You? by Meg Stafford, Kate Stafford, Gale Stafford

Post by Ashwini Tawade »

Leona Rodrigues wrote: 14 May 2024, 05:17
Ashwini Tawade wrote: 12 May 2024, 09:37 This book has a lot of information. Moreover, it has some material to interpret, like the graphical data. I wanted to read it quicker, but it took me around 4 hours to read this book. The human data made me pause at times. I have completed reading some other books in less than 4 hours.

I am really amazed at your reading speed and that you can read more than 300–400 (considering graphics) pages in less than 4 hours. I really wonder how many books you have read to gain such reading speed, as normal reading speed for most people, including me, is almost 6-10 hours.
Hi,
Reading time can differ depending on so many factors. I still think 4-5 or 6 hours are enough for this book.
Best regards
INZAMAMUL HAQUE3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 65
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque3.html
Latest Review: Fast Starting a Career of Consequence: Workbook by Fred Sievert

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE3 »

I devoured this book, which is packed with information, including graphical data that demands interpretation. Despite my initial intention to breeze through it, it took me around 4 hours to digest all of its content. The depth of the material prompted me to pause and reflect at times. This reading time exceeds my usual pace, as I typically finish other books in less than 5-6 hours.
Anthony Ekemezie
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-anthony-ekemezie.html
Latest Review: Crucible of the Damned by Jason Brookshier

Post by Anthony Ekemezie »

I feel this depends on a lot of factors, such as how fast or slow a reader is, the amount of time one allocates to reading a book. But personally, it would take me a full day.

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”