Do you think this book would change people's perspective on vaccines in general?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Do you think this book would change people's perspective on vaccines in general?

Post by Melisa Jane »

This is a discussion topic for the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber.

Attachments
MO240503 (6).jpg
MO240503 (6).jpg (4.65 MiB) Viewed 282 times
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: JJ and Frijolito by Victoria Cepeda
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

I think this will change people’s view on vaccines because t
Dr.Huber put so much extensive research into this book. There is a lot of research on how the vaccines effect physical performance, fertility rates and actually getting the coronavirus.
Chideraa Ezeanwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chideraa-ezeanwu.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Chideraa Ezeanwu »

There are many things that are explained concerning vaccines and I'm sure that many people don't know about them, so I'm very sure that the book will change many people's view on vaccines.
Leona Rodrigues
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leona-rodrigues.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White
Reading Device: 1400697484

Post by Leona Rodrigues »

According to me, yes, I think this book will certainly change the perspective on vaccines for those who don't have any concrete views or research on the topic. But talking about the people who have a strong opinion on this topic, they may simply agree or disagree with his point of view. 
João Ramos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jo-o-ramos.html
Latest Review: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition) by Dr. Colleen Huber

Post by João Ramos »

The book was very well written and contains many scientific sources and studies. But there's this issue: some people are so fanatical and narrow-minded that they won't even want to hear the other side of the story.
Bradley Twesten
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bradley-twesten.html
Latest Review: Truth and Evil by G. Edward Martin

Post by Bradley Twesten »

I'm looking forward to reading this book. Does it present research on how vaccines can be positive and beneficial, like it does for ineffective? Or is it more opinionated from that aspect?
Shanesha Sammerson
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 241
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shanesha-sammerson.html
Latest Review: Mumbo Jumbo... I Love You by kewayne Wadley

Post by Shanesha Sammerson »

It's possible that "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber could influence some people's perspectives on vaccines in general, particularly those who are already vaccine-hesitant or skeptical of medical interventions. However, it's important to note that the book presents a specific viewpoint that may not be representative of the broader scientific consensus on COVID-19 vaccines.

For individuals who are already hesitant about vaccines, this book could reinforce their existing beliefs and potentially contribute to further vaccine hesitancy. On the other hand, individuals who trust in the scientific and medical communities may approach the book's claims with skepticism and seek out additional, credible sources of information.

Ultimately, the impact of this book on people's perspectives on vaccines in general will likely vary depending on individual beliefs, prior knowledge, and willingness to critically evaluate the evidence presented. It's crucial for readers to consider the broader context of scientific research and consult reputable sources when forming opinions on vaccination and public health interventions.
Aida Nuria Montenegro Jerez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 33
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aida-nuria-montenegro-jerez.html
Latest Review: Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition) by Dr. Colleen Huber

Post by Aida Nuria Montenegro Jerez »

I don't think so. Nowadays, although it may be hard to say, very few people read, and those who do generally have a preconceived idea that they confirm with reading, regardless of whether they are for or against it.
Bakka Bhai
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16

Post by Bakka Bhai »

I think it may help people understand the importance of vaccines altogether.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Badger Martin »

This book obviously changed my perspective about vaccination and I definitely do think it would do same for most readers who are abit more free-minded.
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

I think that because Dr. Huber spent so much time and effort researching this book, people's opinions of vaccinations will shift. Numerous studies have been conducted on the effects of vaccinations on reproductive rates, physical performance, and coronavirus infection.

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”