Who would you recommend this book to and why?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Re: Who would you recommend this book to and why?

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

I would suggest this resource to individuals seeking to expand their knowledge on the coronavirus vaccine from a scientific perspective.
Ashwini Tawade
Book of the Month Participant
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: Embody Wholeness
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashwini-tawade.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Ashwini Tawade »

I find this book to be a bold step. A very essential one. Everyone should know about all sides of a COVID vaccine or the companies involved in its application. If something is harmful to human beings, then it should be made public. I honour what this book says. It is important for people to get valid information. I will recommend reading this book to my family and friends.
Chideraa Ezeanwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chideraa-ezeanwu.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Chideraa Ezeanwu »

I will quite frankly recommend it to all individuals because it has a lot of information that many people can benefit from health wise.
Mayengbam Atulananda Singh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayengbam-atulananda-singh.html
Latest Review: Ophelia by Norman Bacal

Post by Mayengbam Atulananda Singh »

A lot of people in my circle have been vaccinated, and most are aware of the ongoing discussions about the effectiveness and side effects of the vaccine. However, since the decision to get vaccinated is irreversible, many prefer not to dwell on it. Therefore, I wouldn't recommend the book to those individuals. However, I might consider recommending it to my close circle in the medical field. Maybe I'll ask them to give the book a read and share their opinions.
Mercy Bolo
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-bolo.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mercy Bolo »

I would recommend this book to medical students, healthcare professionals, and policy makers. Those are the groups that are in positions of authority during a health crisis and laymen rely on their input. It is pertinent that those in authority act in the best interest of the people, not in the interest of big pharma.
João Ramos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jo-o-ramos.html
Latest Review: 4 Daniel A Precolonial History and My Life History in Rhodesia and Zimbabwe by Edmund Katso

Post by João Ramos »

Everyone should read this book. Even forced vaccination fanatics would benefit from it. A person with critical sense should ask themselves: "Why would a professional like her spend so much time and provide so much data and scientific studies, knowing that the media would ridicule her and have possible financial losses?" Her life story and the way everything is presented in the book categorically demonstrate that she understands the subject. So why take so much risk?
sanjeev maurya
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Posthumous Remorse by Shepperd Rourke

Post by sanjeev maurya »

I agree, this book takes a bold and essential step in providing a comprehensive view of COVID vaccines and the companies involved. Transparency about potential harm is crucial, and everyone deserves access to valid information. I highly recommend this book to my family and friends, as it offers valuable insights into this important topic.
Carol McCoy Phelps
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Waterworks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carol-mccoy-phelps.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 65%

Post by Carol McCoy Phelps »

Well-educated people who can read at the level of this book should read it. Otherwise, it would be a waste of money. I was taught in college that the average American reads at an 8th grade level. This book is far, far above that level.

I would love to see Dr. Huber write an abridged version of this material in a toned-down reading level. There really are alot of people who have been fanatics about vaccinations. Everyone needs to see this documentation.
J. Carol McCoy-Phelps
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

Everyone would enjoy the book because the topics discussed is one that affected everyone and people would love to know about COVID. However, it will be easily understood by medical professionals or scientists.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 22
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: E M P Honeymoon by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Badger Martin »

This book is an eye opener and I have come to understand the intricacies associated with vaccination. There was so much to know about the Corona virus. I will definitely recommend this book.
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: Kid Scientist by Lisa Hoffman

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

I concur that by offering a thorough analysis of COVID vaccinations and the firms producing them, this book takes a risky and important step. It is essential to be transparent about potential damage, and everyone should have access to reliable information. My relatives and friends should definitely read this book because it provides insightful information on a crucial subject.
Paul Great Grace
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 27
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-paul-great-grace.html
Latest Review: 28 Disastrous Dates: A (Mostly True) Humourous Memoir by Poppy Mortimer
2024 Reading Goal: 70
2024 Goal Completion: 37%

Post by Paul Great Grace »

I saw this book on OBC, then I decided to check it out, and to my surprise it's an amazing book.
Mojisola Omotosho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28

Post by Mojisola Omotosho »

I would recommend this book to anyone who wants to understand the COVID-19 pandemic better. It's great for general readers, students, and healthcare professionals because it explains everything clearly and includes personal stories and expert insights. Whether you're curious about how the pandemic affected the world or want to learn more about vaccines, this book is an informative and accessible read.
Marina Flisvou
Currently Reading: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Marina Flisvou »

This book is ideal for those who want to explore alternative views on COVID-19 vaccines. It's particularly useful for people who enjoy digging into complex and controversial health issues. Healthcare professionals, policymakers, and researchers might find it beneficial as it presents a different perspective. It challenges the widely accepted beliefs about vaccine safety and efficacy. This could help readers make more informed decisions or enrich their understanding of the topic.
Marina
williams Emerald
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: All Body Bags and No Knickers by Shawe Ruckus

Post by williams Emerald »

I would recommend this book to Students and Professionals in Health Policy or Public Health. Those studying or working in fields related to health policy, public health, or vaccine development might read the book to understand diverse viewpoints, even if they do not agree with the content. This could be helpful for formulating responses to vaccine hesitancy or understanding the spectrum of public opinion on health interventions.

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”