Do you agree with everything written in this book?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Leona Rodrigues
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leona-rodrigues.html
Latest Review: Mrs. White's Sub Snips by Laura Moss White
Reading Device: 1400697484

Do you agree with everything written in this book?

Post by Leona Rodrigues »

Do you agree with each and every sentence written in this book, "Neither Safe nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber? If not, what are the topics that you disagree with? 
Bron Bakers
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 82
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bron-bakers.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Bron Bakers »

I have recently just started reading this book. I don't disagree with anything I have read so far. I like the book a lot.
Badger Martin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-badger-martin.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Badger Martin »

So far into this book I have nothing yet to actually disagree with however I don't not think everything about this book will be agreeable to me until I have carried out a fact check.
Nancy004
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 135
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: The Way of the Goddess by Ananta Ripa Ajmera

Post by Nancy004 »

The book raises some valid points, emphasizing the importance of scrutinizing medical vaccines and treatments due to their impact on people's lives. However, I believe that, at the time, finding a vaccine was crucial, even if it meant not fully understanding its long-term side effects. I also think the vaccine was effective, as many people benefited from it.
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 39
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: From Flames to Valor by Jose L Berrios

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

I haven't found anything in this book so far that I genuinely disagree with, but I don't think I will agree with everything in it until I have done a fact check.
Amy Luman
Previous Member of the Month
Currently Reading: Severed Roots
Bookshelf Size: 1024
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-amy-luman.html
Latest Review: 2084 by Kadon Landon Peterson
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Amy Luman »

That is a really loaded question. I don't tend to agree with everything that ANYONE says. Doing so leads to not being able to think for oneself.
Ashwini Tawade
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-ashwini-tawade.html
Latest Review: Who Will Accompany You? by Meg Stafford, Kate Stafford, Gale Stafford

Post by Ashwini Tawade »

Yes, the matter given in this book is believable. It is good that such books also get written. But it is suitable for mature readers. There is a need to look at the data from various perspectives. Evaluating a book is easier than evaluating real-life situations. A lot more study or discussion is essential to coming to conclusions. So, I agree with this book. I would also like to read what the vaccine company would write in its book, if there is one!

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”