Did the reviews of this book make you want to read it?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

This is a discussion topic for the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber.

Attachments
MO240503 (5).jpg
MO240503 (5).jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 339 times
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Tomi Ahmed
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: A Killer Within by Rosemarie B. Smith
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

The reviews did not want to make me read this book. I wanted to read this book because I wanted to see what her reasons were behind her view on the coronavirus vaccine and what research she did that her to her beliefs.
Tomi Ahmed
Chideraa Ezeanwu
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-chideraa-ezeanwu.html
Latest Review: House of Eire by June Gillam

Post by Chideraa Ezeanwu »

Yes. It played a major role in me reading this book. I have seen some books quite similar to this, but because if the reviews I read about it, I decided to read it.
Mayengbam Atulananda Singh
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 14
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mayengbam-atulananda-singh.html
Latest Review: Ophelia by Norman Bacal

Post by Mayengbam Atulananda Singh »

I missed the review of the book of the day (BOTD) for this particular book. It's the title that caught my attention. Over the past 2-3 years, there has been significant discussion about the safety and side effects of COVID-19 vaccines. As someone who has received the vaccine, I find the book super intriguing.
Mercy Bolo
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-bolo.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mercy Bolo »

The OBC review of this book made me want to read it, especially when it mentioned that the book has fourteen chapters and each reads like a research document. That made me appreciate the author's attention to detail.
João Ramos
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jo-o-ramos.html
Latest Review: 4 Daniel A Precolonial History and My Life History in Rhodesia and Zimbabwe by Edmund Katso

Post by João Ramos »

Tomi Ahmed wrote: 05 May 2024, 18:42 The reviews did not want to make me read this book. I wanted to read this book because I wanted to see what her reasons were behind her view on the coronavirus vaccine and what research she did that her to her beliefs.
That was the reason that motivated me to read this work. From the outside, the book looked fascinating. I'm very open-minded about everything, and this was the reading that would most develop my critical sense this year, at least concerning health issues.
Hykaryh
Currently Reading: The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-hykaryh.html
Latest Review: Enlightenment for the Things that Really Matter by Mark Gumbrell
2024 Reading Goal: 10
2024 Goal Completion: 130%

Post by Hykaryh »

After reading the review, I knew that this was the book for me. I do not agree with the concept that the vaccine is neither effective nor safe. As a healthcare worker, I met the virus every day. I know what kind of damage it can do. So naturally, when I had the chance to protect myself, I used the vaccine. However, I wanted to read a comprehensive book on why not to vaccinate. From a professional point of view, of course.
Regardless of the content of the book, I find the author's dedication and loyalty to the subject matter impressive.
sanjeev maurya
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Posthumous Remorse by Shepperd Rourke

Post by sanjeev maurya »

After reading the review, I was sure this book was right for me. I don't agree that vaccines are ineffective or unsafe. As a healthcare worker facing the virus daily, I've seen its harm. So, when I had the chance, I got vaccinated to protect myself. However, I wanted to read a thorough book on why some might choose not to vaccinate, from a professional perspective. Regardless of the book's content, I admire the author's dedication to the topic.
sanjeev maurya
Bookshelf Size: 70
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sanjeev-maurya.html
Latest Review: Posthumous Remorse by Shepperd Rourke

Post by sanjeev maurya »

The reviews failed to pique my interest in reading this book. However, my curiosity was sparked by a desire to understand the rationale behind Dr. Colleen Huber's perspective on the coronavirus vaccine. I am keen to delve into the research and evidence that informed her beliefs, hoping to gain a deeper understanding of her viewpoint.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: De facto Pathfinder by CW3 Cesare Giannetti, US Army (Ret)

Post by Florence Daniel »

The decision to read this book was largely influenced by its reviews, despite its similarity to other books I've encountered.
Florence Daniel
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-florence-daniel.html
Latest Review: De facto Pathfinder by CW3 Cesare Giannetti, US Army (Ret)

Post by Florence Daniel »

The decision to read this book was largely influenced by its reviews, despite its similarity to other books I've encountered.
ViviVivid
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 42
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vivivivid.html
Latest Review: Niching Up by Chris Dreyer

Post by ViviVivid »

Yes, indeed. The insightful reviews have given a glimpse into the book. I definitely want to grab a copy to learn more about the things that the author has disclosed. The wise ones said these facts as soon as they released the vaccine. But, most of the media and the government turned a blind eye, harming millions of people worldwide. I'm glad people are speaking up and understanding the consequences. A big lesson for the future.
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 106
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Nenye Charles »

The reviews I read about this book was a major reason I read it, and I’m awed by the intricacies that the vaccines offer.
Soma Ezenwanne
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-soma-ezenwanne.html
Latest Review: Nina and Ti Punch, A French West Indies Tail by Renee Binzer

Post by Soma Ezenwanne »

I didn’t actually go through any of the reviews on this book. I generally love reading books from the overview and that got my attention.
Rashad Deniro Price
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 120
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-rashad-deniro-price.html
Latest Review: The Story of Super Wealth by Andrew Stevenson

Post by Rashad Deniro Price »

Yes. The reviews about this book have highlighted several interesting merits of this book, especially the statistics and the meticulous effort put into making reading pretty easy. So I might have to read the book.

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”