The Unvaccinated:

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Mercy Bolo
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-bolo.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

The Unvaccinated:

Post by Mercy Bolo »

Do those who never got the Covid vaccine feel any relief after the revelations penned in this book? I also wonder if those who advocated for the vaccine have a shift in opinion.
Stephanie Runyon
Previous Member of the Month
Favorite Author: Destiny Hawkins
Favorite Book: The Omicron Six
Currently Reading: Exiles' Escape
Bookshelf Size: 1669
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-stephanie-runyon.html
Latest Review: Tarizon: Supreme Mandate by William Manchee
Reading Device: B07R3HTWLN
fav_author_id: 100303
2024 Reading Goal: 50
2024 Goal Completion: 102%

Post by Stephanie Runyon »

I didn't get the shot and after reading this book, I am relieved. I don't think it was right that people lost their jobs because of Biden's mandate that he promised not to do when he ran for president.
"Facts don't care about feelings." Ben Shapiro
"Don't try to keep up with me, I live on the edge too thin to see." Ryan Upchurch
"See, one man's inconvenience is another's joy." NF
Carol McCoy Phelps
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Waterworks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carol-mccoy-phelps.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 65%

Post by Carol McCoy Phelps »

Before reading the book, I never thought it was right to force anyone to take the vaccinations. Not in any job, not for any reason should a person in this country be forced to take an unproven, untested vaccine. Firing people in the medical profession, forcing people in the military, and doing the same to others in similar situations should now come with some kind of reparations to them (if they survived), or to their families if they died.

After reading the book, I am absolutely convinced that no one should have been forced to take the shots.
J. Carol McCoy-Phelps
Mercy Bolo
Currently Reading: In It Together
Bookshelf Size: 52
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mercy-bolo.html
Latest Review: Bluewater Walkabout by Tina Dreffin

Post by Mercy Bolo »

Carol McCoy Phelps wrote: 08 May 2024, 18:02 Before reading the book, I never thought it was right to force anyone to take the vaccinations. Not in any job, not for any reason should a person in this country be forced to take an unproven, untested vaccine. Firing people in the medical profession, forcing people in the military, and doing the same to others in similar situations should now come with some kind of reparations to them (if they survived), or to their families if they died.

After reading the book, I am absolutely convinced that no one should have been forced to take the shots.

I agree. I hope there'll be a class action lawsuit against big pharma, especially in light of the current revelations and vaccine recalls.
Carol McCoy Phelps
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Waterworks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 80
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carol-mccoy-phelps.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 65%

Post by Carol McCoy Phelps »

Mercy119 wrote: 10 May 2024, 00:16
Carol McCoy Phelps wrote: 08 May 2024, 18:02 Before reading the book, I never thought it was right to force anyone to take the vaccinations. Not in any job, not for any reason should a person in this country be forced to take an unproven, untested vaccine. Firing people in the medical profession, forcing people in the military, and doing the same to others in similar situations should now come with some kind of reparations to them (if they survived), or to their families if they died.

I agree. I hope there'll be a class action lawsuit against big pharma, especially in light of the current revelations and vaccine recalls.
Absolutely. But, besides a class action lawsuit against big pharma, what about the medical facilities that fired nurses? What about military personnel who were forced to take the jab? It reminds me of the old adage: “Oh, what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.” It is all connected, but it starts at the center, with the federal government, and the misinformation that began there.
J. Carol McCoy-Phelps
Aida Nuria Montenegro Jerez
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 34
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aida-nuria-montenegro-jerez.html
Latest Review: Out of the Uniform, Back into Civilian Life: No Nonsense Veterans Benefits Guid by Jason Pike

Post by Aida Nuria Montenegro Jerez »

I am vaccinated (I have three doses of the Pfizer vaccine and I must get the fourth booster), and yes, the book has made me think about some things, but, equally, I still consider that many lives have been saved (like mine, I am asthmatic and I have had COVID three times thanks to the fact that due to my husband's work he is always in contact with third parties). However, I would like to seek additional information on the subject in my native language to inform myself more and better.
Kutloano Makhuvhela
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kutloano-makhuvhela.html
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo

Post by Kutloano Makhuvhela »

No, I feel the same way as I felt when COVID was at its peak. I wanted to keep my safe and those around me safe. If the big shots up there screw and mess things up says a lot about them and less about me.
Latest Review: ARKO by U.W. Leo
Nancy004
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 143
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nancy004.html
Latest Review: A Toast to Travel by Fraser Beath McEwing

Post by Nancy004 »

Forcing people to take vaccine is not the right thing to do. But I dont regret getting the vaccine.I am a med student who was actively working with covid patients in 2020 & 2021. I tested positive for covid 3 times because of that. My immunity was sh*t at the time because I was getting very little sleep, have probably one meal a day, working more than 12hrs a day because of shortage of health care workers. But all the 3 times I tested positive I had no symptoms at all. Also I did not get Covid for atleast 3 months after I got my shots. Also my relatives who did not get vaccinated were at there home, eating and sleeping well, yet they were bedridden for about a weak. I do believe that its because they did not get the vaccine.
INZAMAMUL HAQUE3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque3.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE3 »

I still feel the same way I did when COVID was at its peak. I wanted to keep myself and those around me safe. If the people in charge make mistakes, it reflects poorly on them, not on me.
Bettny Andrade
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 127
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-bettny-andrade.html
Latest Review: The Prodigy Slave, Book One: Journey to Winter Garden by Londyn Skye

Post by Bettny Andrade »

If people read carefully they can understand what the vaccines are about or what they truly represent. It doesn't change my thinking significantly, nor do I feel any extra relief from not having been vaccinated. I have known and researched this topic for a long time, so what was raised in the reading did not surprise me.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

I didn't take the shot and there is no extra relief after reading this book. The issue around COVID requires adequate understanding and I am glad this comments above explains more.
Jessica Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-jessica-azuka.html
Latest Review: Devil Among Us by Jack Winnick

Post by Jessica Azuka »

I also heard lots of rumours about the COVID 19, as well as the vaccine, which the book has just confirmed. I didn't get the shot throughout that period and I am glad I didn't. Whether it's true or not, I'm okay
Carly Sprout
Currently Reading: Outlander
Bookshelf Size: 45
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carly-sprout.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Carly Sprout »

I will always advocate for vaccines. It is one of the most important human discoveries. This book did not hinder my stance in any way. The same way there are basic rules to using cars and public roads, there is a manner to behave when it comes to public health for the safety of everyone involved. We are all in this together and our actions should reflect that
Marina Flisvou
Currently Reading: Jake Fortina and the Roman Conspiracy
Bookshelf Size: 128
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-marina-flisvou.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Marina Flisvou »

The book might make people who didn't get the COVID vaccine feel good about their choice, as it supports their decision. Those who pushed for the vaccine might react differently. Some could start to doubt their views if they find the book's arguments convincing. However, many might still believe in the vaccine's safety and benefits based on their experiences and trust in scientific research.
Marina
Cristiano Bellucci
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 43
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cristiano-bellucci.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
2024 Reading Goal: 5
2024 Goal Completion: 620%

Post by Cristiano Bellucci »

People who did not get vaccine, uses any evidence to sustain their theory. It works for them.
Book allow you to fully explore a topic and immerse yourself in a deeper way than most media today. Mark Zuckerberg.

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”