Overall rating and opinion of "Neither Safe Nor Effective: The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Kelvin Suraj
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kelvin-suraj.html
Latest Review: WatchDogs Abnormal Beginnings by Mike L Junior

Re: Overall rating and opinion of "Neither Safe Nor Effective: The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen H

Post by Kelvin Suraj »

I'm still reading this book. Can't wait to see more inspiring read.
Ouko Okach
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 18

Post by Ouko Okach »

My doctor's advice was to get the vaccines anyway and suffer through the adverse reactions. I decided not to get them. I have never had Covid, but all of my family and friends have had it.
Ouko Okach
Currently Reading:

Post by Ouko Okach »

What a daring topic to tackle! Dr. Colleen Huber delves into the deaths, injuries, and questionable efficacy associated with COVID vaccines, supported by over 700 references to medical studies and government sources. As a medical expert witness in vaccine safety court cases, Dr. Huber brings authoritative insight to the table.
Tomi Ahmed
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 28
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-tomi-ahmed.html
Latest Review: A Killer Within by Rosemarie B. Smith
Reading Device: B00I15SB16
2024 Reading Goal: 35
2024 Goal Completion: 40%

Post by Tomi Ahmed »

I give this book 3 out 5 stars. I must commend the author for the extensive research that she put into this book. The author had reason of why she is against the COVID-19 vaccine, and she backed it up with adequate research. However, I think this book may cause readers anxiety towards, the vaccine, especially if you have already taken it. As a reader and individual who decided to receive the COVID-19 vaccine part of the book that made me apprehensive was reading chapter 11, where it talks about fertility challenges. This book lets the readers know that just because people are vaccinated does not mean that it stops the disease from spreading. Overall, Neither Safe nor Effective is well-edited and error-free. I recommend it to adults with a scientific background, as its dense scientific content may be challenging for those without expertise in biology or chemistry.
Tomi Ahmed
Aaron Joseph Maupin
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 48
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-aaron-joseph-maupin.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Aaron Joseph Maupin »

While I haven't personally read "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber, I appreciate the thought-provoking discussion it has sparked. It's important to engage in critical analysis of various perspectives on important topics like COVID vaccines.

For those who have read the book, I would be interested in hearing your opinions on the content, writing style, and genre. Did the author present compelling evidence to support their arguments? How effective was the writing style in conveying the intended message? In terms of genre, does the book primarily fall under scientific analysis, medical critique, or does it incorporate other genres?

Furthermore, I'm curious to know your thoughts on the cover and title. Did they effectively capture your attention and accurately represent the book's content and themes?

Lastly, if you have gained any significant insights or lessons from reading the book, please share them. While I cannot offer a personal opinion, I encourage respectful and informative discussions about the book's merits and potential recommendations to others based on its content and overall impact.
Kutloano Makhuvhela
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 40
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kutloano-makhuvhela.html
Latest Review: In It Together by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes

Post by Kutloano Makhuvhela »

I haven't read it, but I am very interested in it. I think the subject is very important, and there is still more to be unpacked on it. The cover was alluring, I give it that.
Carol McCoy Phelps
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: Waterworks
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 79
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carol-mccoy-phelps.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.
2024 Reading Goal: 100
2024 Goal Completion: 68%

Post by Carol McCoy Phelps »

I am working on a review of the book. It’s difficult to read because most of the book involves statistics, graphs, and tables. From a reviewer point of view, that’s a lot to basically proofread for grammatical errors.

Dr. Huber is a Naturopathic Medical Doctor. She is 100% against the vaccinations, and the citations she offers substantiate her position. Let me caution, however, that people cherry-pick statistics to suit their needs. She writes heavily about negative efficacy, which I won’t try to explain here as anyone who is very interested can Google it.

However, I have had 3 Covid vaccinations, and I have had Covid 3 times. My next door neighbors in 2020 did not have a vaccine at all, and they died in the hospital within one hour of each other. At that time, my husband and I both had vaccines, both had Covid and were not hospitalized.

As for the book overall rating, I am not a medical professional and cannot offer a professional opinion on the topic. On Dr. Huber’s writing, it’s a 5 star book. I do believe it is written for professionals more than for laypeople. If she wants to convince John and Jane Doe, she needs to tone it way, way down.
J. Carol McCoy-Phelps
Mary Clarkee
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: We Are Voulhire
Bookshelf Size: 36
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mary-clarkee.html
Latest Review: A Holistic Strategy to Beat Cancer by Nguyen Minh Hai

Post by Mary Clarkee »

I haven't gotten deep into the book yet but from the book cover I can pinpoint what the book is about. So far the book is a an exceptional one.
Olivier Muhammad
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-olivier-muhammad.html
Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz

Post by Olivier Muhammad »

From what I heard the book appears to be a very insightful book. However, I haven't had the opportunity to read it yet so my personal opinion will be limited.
INZAMAMUL HAQUE3
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 66
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-inzamamul-haque3.html
Latest Review: Stevie Tenderheart Books - Billy Jack (The Great Escape) by Steve William Laible

Post by INZAMAMUL HAQUE3 »

Dr. Huber, an expert witness in vaccine safety court cases, offers authoritative insight in this Book of the Month selection, likely to spark fervent discussions.
Shiru Elizabeth
Currently Reading: The Riddle of Alchemy
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shiru-elizabeth.html
Latest Review: The 13th of Summer by C.L. Pratt

Post by Shiru Elizabeth »

What a brave subject to take on! In her investigation on the COVID-19 vaccine's link to deaths, injuries, and dubious effectiveness, Dr. Colleen Huber cites more than 700 academic and official sources.
williams Emerald
Favorite Book: In It Together
Currently Reading: The Cackling of the Crows
Bookshelf Size: 54
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-williams-emerald.html
Latest Review: Uprooted by Peter J. Boni

Post by williams Emerald »

My Overall Opinion of this book is that the book is likely controversial due to its strong stance against widely accepted public health policies regarding COVID-19 vaccination. It challenges the consensus that COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.

What Readers Might Like Most: Readers who are skeptical of mainstream medical advice or who have concerns about the safety and efficacy of vaccines may appreciate the book’s questioning of established health narratives and its compilation of alternative viewpoints and data.

Genre: The book falls within the non-fiction genre, specifically in health and wellness, with elements of investigative journalism as it aims to critique and question mainstream medical practices.

What I like least about the book is it’s Contradiction to Established Science: Many readers may find the book’s contradiction to the overwhelming body of research supporting the safety and efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines challenging. The consensus among the global scientific community, including organizations like the WHO and CDC, is that COVID-19 vaccines are a crucial tool in managing the pandemic.

Recommendation: Whether to recommend this book would depend on the audience. It could be recommended to those interested in hearing alternative viewpoints on COVID-19 vaccines, particularly for the sake of debate or broader understanding of vaccine skepticism. However, it might not be recommended for those seeking information aligned with the global scientific consensus on vaccines, due to its potentially conflicting information.
Success Azuka
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 35
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-success-azuka.html
Latest Review: McDowell by William H. Coles

Post by Success Azuka »

I'm not done reading but my overall opinion is that books on medicine especially terminal is a plus to the society. I like that COVID was discussed and the vaccines added.
Vincent Ondieki
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-vincent-ondieki.html
Latest Review: Of Zots and Xoodles by Zarqnon the Embarrassed

Post by Vincent Ondieki »

This book is exceptionally executed and it deserves a solid 5 out 5 stars for its educational and informative about the corona vaccination

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”