Would you recommend this book? Why?

Use this forum to discuss the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber
Forum rules
Only people who purchase and read the book can post in this forum. If you purchased the book, please upload a copy of your receipt at:

https://onlinebookclub.org/verify-purch ... ook=600637

If your purchase of a previous Book of the Month was already marked verified, you will already have access to this forum.
Melisa Jane
Official Reviewer Representative
Currently Reading: The Dead Speak
Bookshelf Size: 190
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-melisa-jane.html
Latest Review: In It Together (2nd Edition Hardcover from B&N) by Eckhart Aurelius Hughes
Reading Device: B00JG8GOWU

Post by Melisa Jane »

This is a discussion topic for the May 2024 Book of the Month, "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber.

Attachments
MO240503 (17).jpg
MO240503 (17).jpg (3.63 MiB) Viewed 126 times
Insofar as the word 'should' even has meaning, then we must say that the past is exactly as it should be, everything that happened should have happened, and everything that should happen will happen
:techie-studyingbrown:

~ Scott Hughes
Krebs Karen
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading: The Fish House
Bookshelf Size: 83
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-krebs-karen.html
Latest Review: You, This Is Me...OVER?! by Clinton Beaudel Dooley

Post by Krebs Karen »

I think I would recommend this book to a lot of people since i know majority of book lovers love suspense, mystery and fantasy
Christian Jordan
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 21
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-christian-jordan.html
Latest Review: The Unfakeable Code® by Tony Jeton Selimi

Post by Christian Jordan »

I would recommend this book to readers who are curious about vaccines and public health, particularly those without strong pre-existing opinions on the topic. It may also interest anyone seeking to understand different perspectives on vaccination.
Mojisola Omowunmi Omotosho
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 31
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-mojisola-omowunmi-omotosho.html
Latest Review: Heat in the Vegas Night by Jerry Reedy

Post by Mojisola Omowunmi Omotosho »

This book is not only informative but also deeply moving, offering a thorough understanding of the pandemic's impact on our world and the race to cure it. It is a valuable read for anyone wanting a comprehensive overview of the pandemic.
Leslie Kunde
In It Together VIP
Favorite Book: All Souls Trilogy
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 76
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-leslie-kunde.html
Latest Review: The Fantastical Keys of Darius Newton Archibank by Zarqnon the Embarrassed
Reading Device: B00HCNHDN0

Post by Leslie Kunde »

This is a great book for anyone who would like to expand their knowledge and understanding of the pandemic and vaccines. It does not matter if you agree with the vaccines or not.
Carly Sprout
Currently Reading: Outlander
Bookshelf Size: 46
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-carly-sprout.html
Latest Review: Final Notice by Van Fleisher

Post by Carly Sprout »

For the sake of argument, I would recommend the book. Not because I believe in what was written but because it is healthy to be able to entertain multiple perspectives on topics.
kingsley onyenwe
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 23
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kingsley-onyenwe.html
Latest Review: Swallows Also Fall by CR Armeny

Post by kingsley onyenwe »

I can remember back then in 2019, everything came to a halt. I was thinking the world would end soon so, no need to have dreams and visions. I strongly recommend anyone who made through covid to read to read this book.
Nenye Charles
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 111
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nenye-charles.html
Latest Review: Creative Destruction by Alastair Bowman

Post by Nenye Charles »

I recommend this book to readers interested in the health sector, as there are lots of lessons to learn about the virus and vaccines.
Kristine Mariel Diaz
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 278
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-kristine-mariel-diaz.html
Latest Review: La alambrada by José Marzo

Post by Kristine Mariel Diaz »

Everyone should read this book, in my opinion, to gain fresh insight about the COVID-19 pandemic and vaccinations. It's critical that each of us understands these sensitive topics thoroughly. Primarily, I will suggest this book to a group of acquaintances who are employed in the healthcare industry and are constantly researching this disease and vaccines in general.
Loner Pen
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 17
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-loner-pen.html
Latest Review: Cynthia and Dan by Dorothy May Mercer

Post by Loner Pen »

"Neither Safe Nor Effective" by Dr. Colleen Huber presents a critical perspective on the COVID-19 vaccines, raising concerns about their safety and efficacy. While the book may be controversial, I would recommend it to:

1. Those interested in understanding diverse perspectives on the vaccines
2. Individuals who have concerns about vaccine safety and want to explore alternative views
3. Researchers and healthcare professionals looking for a critical analysis of the vaccines' effectiveness

However, I would caution readers to approach the book with a critical eye, considering both the author's perspective and the scientific consensus. It's essential to consult reputable sources and healthcare professionals for personalized medical advice.
Andrew Darlington
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 37
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-andrew-darlington.html
Latest Review: Embrace Your Age by JAMES B. FLAHERTY ... An octogenarian with a bright future.

Post by Andrew Darlington »

I don't see any Reason anyone wouldn't want to read a book of this kind after the experience we got from COVID. This book offer insights and brings some level of understanding about COVID -19. I will definitely recommend this book.
Peter Anderson 2
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 16
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-peter-anderson-2.html
Latest Review: Timewise by Robert Leet

Post by Peter Anderson 2 »

Yes, I would recommend this book to lovers of mystery and also to those who would want to know more about the health sector

Return to “Discuss "Neither Safe Nor Effective (2nd Edition): The Evidence Against the COVID Vaccines" by Dr. Colleen Huber”