Betty Malz

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
LauraLeeWasHere
Favorite Author: Jess Lederman
Favorite Book: David Copperfield
Currently Reading: Relentless
Bookshelf Size: 182
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-lauraleewashere.html
Latest Review: Island Games by Caleb J. Boyer
fav_author_id: 164792

Icon Betty Malz

Post by LauraLeeWasHere »

I first read Betty's book, My Glimpse of Eternity back in 1979 when I was only a brand new teenager and brand new Born Again Christian.
It tells her personal story about becoming ill during a vacation and eventually dying.
The truly amazing part is that she came back to life after being dead for quite some time. While her empty body was laying in the morgue decaying, she was having some fantastic experiences in Heaven. I suppose what you will need to decide after you read the book is if they really happened. But the proof is that she was most definitely dead and not just for a few minutes.
It change my life and I suspect knowing what is beyond the grave will change you too.
It goes on my 4 out of 4 stars shelf. Not only for the amazing content but because of how well it is written. This is definitely one of my "if-I-was-alone-on-a-deserted-island" books.
Enjoy with my prayers, love and blessings.
Laura-Lee
And they sang a new song saying,
"You are worthy to take the book,
and to open its to seals,
for You were slain and have redeemed us to God,
by your blood, out of every tribe and tongue and people and Nation." Rev. 5:9
NKJ & KJV

Return to “Discuss Authors”