Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews
If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
- Posts: 153
- Joined: 03 Apr 2019, 16:45
- 2019 Reading Goal: 35
- 2019 Reading Goal Completion: 20
- Currently Reading: Station Eleven
- Bookshelf Size: 78
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-eclecticmama.html
- Latest Review: The Engine Woman's Light by Laurel Anne Hill
- Reading Device: B00KC6I06S
"Oh Edward I'm not worthy to lick your boots but I'm also in love with my childhood bestie who is also your sworn enemy you must never leave or I'LL GO DIE!"
"I will always protect you, except when I can't. Which is surprisingly often, despite my family and I having super powers. I also love hanging out with children all day, which is why I have never stopped going to high school."
But Stephanie Meyer seems like a nice person. I'd have a coffee with her, maybe discuss a few things. We would probably get along great.
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 28 Jun 2020, 19:23
- Currently Reading: Still the Best Hope
- Bookshelf Size: 19
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-nurse-kaitlyn.html
- Latest Review: Devil in False Colors by Jack Winnick
- Posts: 186
- Joined: 05 Jun 2020, 20:35
- Currently Reading:
- Bookshelf Size: 22
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-cookiedough.html
- Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 09 Jun 2020, 15:52
- Currently Reading: Mirror, Mirror...?
- Bookshelf Size: 13
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-shirleym89.html
- Latest Review: The Reel Sisters by Michelle Cummings