Suzanne Wright + Dana Marie Bell

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
CurfmanHannah
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 2
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-curfmanhannah.html
Latest Review: Apollo's Raven by Linnea Tanner

Suzanne Wright + Dana Marie Bell

Post by CurfmanHannah »

My favorite authors are definitely Suzanne Wright and Dana Marie Bell. i own every single one of their books, and read each one hungrily as soon as it comes out. They are so full of romance, action, comedy, and strong female characters (and sex). Three of Suzanne's series that I could reread over and over for an unlimited amount of times is: 1)The Phoenix Wolf Pack 2) the Mercury Wolf Pack(a branch off of the Phoenix Wolf) and 3)The Dark in You Series. I have read them more than I can count and will continue to read them without getting bored.

Dana Marie Bell is also a mix genre author who does a lot of paranormal romance books. Her rang from shifters, to mythology, to half-angel beings. Also full of romance, lots of action, and comedy. Basically all of her books, I highly recommend

Return to “Discuss Authors”