Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews
If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 23 Apr 2020, 05:02
- Currently Reading: Little Bluebird
- Bookshelf Size: 0
So I was in grade school when I first read my Nicholas Sparks book and I can say that I can still read it now without cringing. In highschool I was really into John Green because of my girlfriend that time but when I re-read it years after I'm just really cringing about it.
- liz im
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 03 Jun 2020, 11:17
- Favorite Book: We Have Always Lived in a Castle
- Currently Reading: The New Jim Crow
- Bookshelf Size: 21
- Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-liz-im.html
- Latest Review: We are Voulhire: A New Arrival under Great Skies by Matthew Tysz
But to be honest, it's been a little while since I have read a book by either of them, so I couldn't definitively say if one is better than the other. I'm going to have to go back and read one by both because I want to compare the two now.