Francine Rivers

This forum is for discussion about authors. You can discuss specific authors, types of authors, groups of authors, or any other topics related to authors.

Related Special Forums: Author Articles | Author Interviews

If you are an author or writer looking to discuss writing and author-related issues, please use our writing forums instead.
Sarah Nichols 7
In It Together VIP
Currently Reading: Doctor Sleep
Bookshelf Size: 32
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-sarah-nichols-7.html
Latest Review: The Freedom Building by Martin Kendall

Francine Rivers

Post by Sarah Nichols 7 »

Any of you out there a fan of Francine Rivers? In my opinion, she’s the best Christian Fiction author. Her resume of work includes Redeeming Love, And the Shofar Blew, The Atonement Child, and The Mark of the Lion series. What are everyone’s thoughts on her?
Angie Fernandez
Book of the Month Participant
Currently Reading:
Bookshelf Size: 1083
Reviewer Page: onlinebookclub.org/reviews/by-angie-fernandez.html
Latest Review: Level 1 Decodable Phonics Reader-Short Vowels by Sara Gross

Post by Angie Fernandez »

"Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers is one of my all-time favorite novels. It doesn't matter how many times I read it, I always end up bawling my eyes out. It never fails to remind me of the unconditional, never-failing, all-consuming love that God has for His children. And it reminds me of how he pursued me, over and over again, even when I was drawn away by the pleasures of the world. Oh, what a savior! I think I might need to read it again :) Francine Rivers is a gifted storyteller and writes beautiful, inspiring works of historical fiction.

Return to “Discuss Authors”